GSdx
Can anyone confirm if Street Fighter Alpha Anthology's graphics are broken when using OpenCL? Can't test on my GTX

Here's what I get with hardware mode native

2x res is even more messed up

Software mode below is good but slow and I don't like how soft the sprites look (prefer unfiltered tex)

Sponsored links

Gotta dig it out of my game bin and rip it, then I'll check.
[Image: XTe1j6J.png]
Gaming Rig: Intel i7 6700k @ 4.8Ghz | GTX 1070 TI | 32GB RAM | 960GB(480GB+480GB RAID0) SSD | 2x 1TB HDD
Looks good in OCL, but exceptionally slow(like 3-15 FPS):

[Image: OCL.png]

And, even in hardware this game is REALLY slow for me. What the heck?
Gaming Rig: Intel i7 6700k @ 4.8Ghz | GTX 1070 TI | 32GB RAM | 960GB(480GB+480GB RAID0) SSD | 2x 1TB HDD
It seems the game game have some problems in hardware mode(it's really demanding on the GPU in hw mode)
I get around 45fps in HW mode and the gpu usage is 70% but in software mode,I get 80fps and above
Yeah it's faster in software for me too.
Thanks. It's interesting that SW mode is even faster than OCL. Hopefully some of the glitches get worked out in the future. I think the Darkstalkers collection shares the same problem, but most other 2D fighters (SNK etc) play great on PCSX2.
bore. real 2d fighters are pretty much always easy on the cpu. everything in line. vram uploading and converting per frame takes a bigger toll. and you can't play them upscaled anyway. they don't. so... just enjoy them native. ;D
(12-16-2014, 09:40 AM)pleiades7 Wrote: Wanted to report 2 GSdx bugs.

Have you tried skipdraw? Maybe the errors can be removed by values 1-10?
I can't use SSE4.1 and my Intel CPU does have SSE4.1.

It's not very common CPU, its Xeon X5450 running on LGA775 mobo.

Here are the specs that shows it's instructions:

http://www.cpu-world.com/CPUs/Xeon/Intel...0A%29.html

My cpu is overclocked to 4.0Ghz 1759 Single thread performance. I get 55-75fps in Gran Turismo 4 and it either speeds up too much or slows down, usually at same places at the track.

I tried all kind of different combination settings and nothing seems to help.

SSE2 lags even more its completely unplayable. Also slows down and speeds up randomly.

Is there anything I can do to bypass the instruction detection?
(12-21-2014, 01:51 AM)synce Wrote: Thanks. It's interesting that SW mode is even faster than OCL. Hopefully some of the glitches get worked out in the future. I think the Darkstalkers collection shares the same problem, but most other 2D fighters (SNK etc) play great on PCSX2.

OCL has no texture cache yet, and as we found out earlier in the thread, that causes major slow down.