GSdx
Oh nice, good to hear!

Sponsored links

(05-20-2015, 10:00 PM)tsunami2311 Wrote: I sent email via the forums, shall see what happens.

Either way great work on opengl it seem as fast DX11 now, and about as compatible too

Make a GitHub issue out of it and @mention Asmodean- in it.
[Image: pNm13X9.gif]
Windows 10 Pro x64 Version 1909 | AMD Ryzen 5 5600X | GIGABYTE AORUS GeForce GTX 1080 Ti | Crucial 16GB (2x8GB) DDR4 3600 RAM | Samsung 850 EVO 500 GB SSD | WD Red Plus 8TB

CPU Intensive Games
GPU Intensive Games
Games that don't need a strong CPU
Gregory, that commit that gracefully quits the emulation and pops up an error, works perfectly! No more PCSX2 has crashed.
Sorry, I'm too lazy to make it work properly. It is a bit more complex than expected because I need to repopulate old function pointer.
(05-26-2015, 10:00 AM)karasuhebi Wrote: Make a GitHub issue out of it and @mention Asmodean- in it.

gregory beat me to it, but i only noticed that after i open an issue about it, so closed the one i made and just added it to gregory, I have put all the test i done with in that issue with goes back to 1.21pcsx2 and 5927 last snv build ranged from 2.30 to 2.00 of shader
I recently started trying GSdx in OGL mode and I notest something while I was trying the v1.3.1-405
Is this how OGL works for now
1.No matter what scaling mode you'll use(even native),GSdx in OGL mode will always run at 2x scaling
2.I don't know about the other options in HW hacks but in seems MSAA is ignored(it looks the same as with DX11 without msaa and 2x scaling)

And something else(just curious)...why does the image in DX11 mode says DX10
(05-30-2015, 07:55 AM)vsub Wrote: 2.I don't know about the other options in HW hacks but in seems MSAA is ignored(it looks the same as with DX11 without msaa and 2x scaling)

MSAA is not supported in Opengl renderer, Gregory said to grey it out on hw Hacks window, I have to grey it out first for the opengl renderer.

Quote:And something else(just curious)...why does the image in DX11 mode says DX10
the logo for DX10 was reused for DX11. maybe we can ask bmate to make a new logo for DX11.

(05-30-2015, 07:55 AM)vsub Wrote: 1.No matter what scaling mode you'll use(even native),GSdx in OGL mode will always run at 2x scaling

Never heard of this one before, how are you sure that it is limited to 2X native ? did you check the GSdx.ini file ?
We're supposed to be working as a team, if we aren't helping and suggesting things to each other, we aren't working as a team.
- Refraction
(05-30-2015, 08:07 AM)ssakash Wrote: Never heard of this one before, how are you sure that it is limited to 2X native ? did you check the GSdx.ini file ?

At the end of a battle in Tales of the Abyss you can definitely see a difference between scaling modes but in OGL mode,it looks exactly the same as 2x scaling while using DX9\11,no matter what scaling mode you use(even native)

6x scaling looks exactly the same as 2x\native in OGL mode

And actually I found the problem...the scaling in OGL mode is only applied when you start the game(or you press F9 twice).
It seems that I have fixed Guitar of Heros 3 (the vertical band) by accident Tongue2 If you want to test it, you can use this branch https://github.com/PCSX2/pcsx2/pull/555

The fix is opengl only Wink
(05-30-2015, 08:32 AM)vsub Wrote: At the end of a battle in Tales of the Abyss you can definitely see a difference between scaling modes but in OGL mode,it looks exactly the same as 2x scaling while using DX9\11,no matter what scaling mode you use(even native)

6x scaling looks exactly the same as 2x\native in OGL mode

And actually I found the problem...the scaling in OGL mode is only applied when you start the game(or you press F9 twice).
This is what I was also trying to report on pages 521-522-523.

OGL reloads settings only when closed and reopened.