GSdx
Here is .gs dump file from SSX Snowboarding demo like Refraction asked.

Problem is that the sun can be seen through montains sometimes. and it happens with some light poles too.

i'll make another dump for the light poles if needed but this is for the sun problem now.

(i had to 7-zip that snap.. originally it was over 9MB)

Attached Files
.7z   snaps.7z (Size: 1,97 MB / Downloads: 156)
CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 7800X3D
MOBO:  Asus Rog Strix B650E-F
RAM: Kingston Fury Beast RGB @ 6000MHz
GPU:  Asus Rog Strix 3060 12GB  
SOUND CARD: Asus Strix Soar PCIe 7.1ch
STORAGE: m.2 NVMe WD Black 750 250GB, Samsung 860 Evo 250GB, Samsung 840 Pro 128GB, WD Blue 2TB

Sponsored links

Hi, I don't know if that has already been reported so excuse me in advance.

I tried all possible settings with OGL hardware plugin (last version) but the issue is absent only with native res.

Here is a screenshot.

http://imgur.com/mK7XhVy
Issues caused by upscaling are unlikely to be fixed in a hurry, this is the nature of any hack, it will cause issues.
[Image: ref-sig-anim.gif]

One question about Blending Unit Accuracy
Is this supposed to happen...the higher the mode,the blurrier the game will become.
Since I never use native and didn't really notest but there is definitely a difference between anything above Basic and below it on native.
For example,start Tales of the Abyss and go to Engeve and see how BLURRY the game becomes when you use medium or "High (Recommended high-end PC)" at native resolution

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

No that's not supposed to happen, obviously.
[Image: XTe1j6J.png]
Gaming Rig: Intel i7 6700k @ 4.8Ghz | GTX 1070 TI | 32GB RAM | 960GB(480GB+480GB RAID0) SSD | 2x 1TB HDD
I asked because I don't know what to expect of that option...if it's needed on some mode only for certain games(fix some games but break other while using certain mode)
(10-21-2015, 06:28 PM)vsub Wrote: One question about Blending Unit Accuracy
Is this supposed to happen...the higher the mode,the blurrier the game will become.
Since I never use native and didn't really notest but there is definitely a difference between anything above Basic and below it on native.
For example,start Tales of the Abyss and go to Engeve and see how BLURRY the game becomes when you use medium or "High (Recommended high-end PC)" at native resolution

I'm guessing the background is supposed to be blurred? Depth effect gone wrong i guess.

IIRC the Tales games have an insane amount of post processing going on.
[Image: ref-sig-anim.gif]

Hum, what give you the SW renderer? Accurate blending will round differently the value. Sometimes it is better, sometime it is worst. Upscaling also impact the rounding differently. Other possibility I did a very bad thing. Could you generate me a dump for this one. Just to be sure my code isn't silly.
In software mode is fine but if you switch to software and back to hardware,then it's not blurry even after reentering the town or changing renderers and blending modes
Primal error:
When i get into the language menu when i press X in my language the game gets IPU1 Normal Error!

[Image: n82EcnW.jpg]

GS Log
GS Dump
CPU: Intel Core i7 4790K @ 4 Ghz
CPU Cooler: Corsair H75
MoBo: MSI Z97S SLI KRAIT  
GPU: AMD Radeon R9 290X
RAM: Corsair 16 GB 1600 Mhz

Desktop
[Image: 1086677.png]

Laptop
[Image: 872520.png]