New PCSX2 0.9.7 beta (r3878)!
http://code.google.com/p/pcsx2/source/list

Sponsored links

(04-05-2011, 04:24 PM)DarkPassionPlay Wrote: i see only links to the official beta page for r3878 , dont see any links there for the newer revesions..

dont click downloads click updates
there is no such thing as UPDATES
Project home->updates or sorce->changes. Using 2 mins of your time to actually find these stuff before saying they dont exist wont kill you...
Anyway you will not find compiled builds of the emulator there, only the source code and the changelog. You need to compile it on your own (using the guide at the wiki section)
[Image: newsig.jpg]
(04-05-2011, 10:56 PM)DarkPassionPlay Wrote: there is no such thing as UPDATES

Actually there is, but it includes revision and issue updates not really what you wanted I guess:
http://code.google.com/p/pcsx2/updates/list
Core i5 3570k -- Geforce GTX 670  --  Windows 7 x64
This emulator is fantastic. But is there a way for the beta to use RAW cheats yet? I can't quite figure it out if its there.

Great job very impressive
Interesting new update. I was wondering if I could run PS1 games, like Mortal Kombat Sub Zero Mythologies? I wasn't lucky with the previous version of PCSX2 though Sad .
Nope, if you want to run PSX games you'll have to get a PSX emulator instead Tongue2
Core i5 3570k -- Geforce GTX 670  --  Windows 7 x64
*nods* yep, one emulator a system. They might have the same names, but different numbers set them apart... quite sad really. Having one emulator to play both would be nice, but that's more or less a pain in the * to actually do it.
But eh their both emulators are small fortunately and do their jobs admirably (provided you configure them right) ^______^ not like the 10+ GB video games that companies pop out for computers nowadays wasting most of that memory on graphics that can kill a low spec'd computer.
With that said, you have to admire how well the pcsx2 runs even on less powered computers.
(05-01-2011, 01:59 PM)Reias Wrote: *nods* yep, one emulator a system. They might have the same names, but different numbers set them apart... quite sad really. Having one emulator to play both would be nice, but that's more or less a pain in the * to actually do it.
But eh their both emulators are small fortunately and do their jobs admirably (provided you configure them right) ^______^ not like the 10+ GB video games that companies pop out for computers nowadays wasting most of that memory on graphics that can kill a low spec'd computer.
With that said, you have to admire how well the pcsx2 runs even on less powered computers.

i guess you're right. I can even run a Tales of Abyss and other PS2 games on full speed (55-60 fps) even my CPU and GPU is kinda slow(Core 2 duo@ 2.2ghz and a nvidia 9300m GS ) and the main secret for running ps2 games even on a low-powered (or Low-end) pcBiggrin