New speed hack - VU Cycle Stealing
Crash Bandicoot Wrath of cortex works full speed now

Sponsored links

why you people create a thread have a list of working games with this speed hack ?
cause it'll just get closed? most of the games will work to a certain point with it, others won't. you have to play with it yourself
thanks for make it clear for me
does this hack affect final fantasy x? or will the hack make it unplayable? Blink
(04-23-2009, 01:44 PM)Zitze16 Wrote: does this hack affect final fantasy x? or will the hack make it unplayable? Blink

At least for me this hack have effect only if EEx2 and IOPx2 are on.
On the battle I've tried it gives me +10fps.If I disable it and leave EEx2 and IOPx2 on,they are useless
Has anyone tried this with Dragon Quest 8?
(04-23-2009, 03:11 PM)Alec Wrote: Has anyone tried this with Dragon Quest 8?

The whole screen flashes a lot but it give's me +20fps(EEx2 and IOPx2 has to be on because you won't get any speed with this only enabled).With EEx2 and IOPx2 only enable you wont get speed too.

And btw this game works great with VU Skip.I can say it's playable even on my PC
this speed hack work good with Final Fantasy X? or cause glitch and problems?
MotherBoard:P965 Platinium Series MS-7238(V1.x)
Cpu:Intel Core Duo 6300 @1,86 Ghz
SVGA:GeForce 7100 GS [128 mega(512 chace memory)]
Ram:2,00 Giga
(04-23-2009, 04:45 PM)Sir_Alex Wrote: this speed hack work good with Final Fantasy X? or cause glitch and problems?

(04-23-2009, 01:52 PM)vsub Wrote:
(04-23-2009, 01:44 PM)Zitze16 Wrote: does this hack affect final fantasy x? or will the hack make it unplayable? Blink

At least for me this hack have effect only if EEx2 and IOPx2 are on.
On the battle I've tried it gives me +10fps.If I disable it and leave EEx2 and IOPx2 on,they are useless