Options for North American Ps2 Users with PAL games?
(08-22-2012, 02:12 AM)vsub Wrote: Maybe that's requirement when you are going to play them by using ESR,I don't know.

Well as usual, some stupid BS happens right after I feel like i finally fixed it. It still freezes on FMVs and Cut Scenes it just takes a second longer. Is this whole situation just screwing with me? Every time I think I finally fixed this stupid POS and think maybe i can finally enjoy playing it, it does something to make all my work for nothing. Im done, im sick of these f**king let-downs and its just starting to become a depressing cycle of disappointment. I just just cant believe that with all this patching, burning, and time I've spent, this is what it all comes to. This is BS and im sorry i even bothered in retrospect, no hostility to anyone who tried to help, but im done with this stupid sh*t and ill just play it on the PC which i probabily wont even get to finish it cause at some point the reason its listed as "IN GAME" will probably be made perfectly clear . Happy Gaming Everybody

Sponsored links

You don't know for certain that the game is still with "In Game" status...the last check from beta tester was on 0.9.8 which is almost 1000 rev older
(08-22-2012, 02:38 AM)vsub Wrote: You don't know for certain that the game is still with "In Game" status...the last check from beta tester was on 0.9.8 which is almost 1000 rev older

Maybe, i saw people saying certain things were not working at all when they worked perfectly fine in my game, im just extremely irritated. It never feels good when you work so hard for something you always wanted and realize your never going to achieve it.
Maybe you can try shrunking it
http://psx-scene.com/forums/f13/forbidde...vd5-47588/

BTW did you try the different ESR modes?
(08-22-2012, 03:13 AM)vsub Wrote: Maybe you can try shrunking it
http://psx-scene.com/forums/f13/forbidde...vd5-47588/

BTW did you try the different ESR modes?

Well I'm always ready to try again if theres a glimmer of hope. I just hope I'm not just setting myself up for disappointment again.
There are two 100% sure ways that will make the game work
1.Place a modchip in your PS2
2.Have a phat PS2 with network adapter and IDE HDD

Both cost money
(08-22-2012, 09:54 AM)vsub Wrote: There are two 100% sure ways that will make the game work
1.Place a modchip in your PS2
2.Have a phat PS2 with network adapter and IDE HDD

Both cost money

Money isnt the problem with me, I dont even know how to install modchips, that requires me taking apart my PS2, the equivalent of me trying to deactivate a timebomb, i wouldnt know where to begin on that, for option 2, i wanted to keep this as low profile as possible as in not buying a PAL console or another ps2 solely for this one game , plus ethernet cord routing wouldnt be pretty . Id settle for doing a mod chip install but im going to try this shrinking method first, i still got the Verbatium discs so i do that and see how it goes. Heres hoping.........
Well, that thread is kinda dead on there apparently, im trying to get some attention drawn to it, work in progress.
Well
(08-22-2012, 10:56 PM)CubitFoxstar93 Wrote: ... but im going to try this shrinking method first, i still got the Verbatium discs so i do that and see how it goes. Heres hoping.........
(08-26-2012, 09:22 AM)vsub Wrote: Well

I never really understood what you meant there, well the thread for compressing the iso is over 6 years old and apperantly nobody really tends to it. Have I finally reached that brick wall? You know its funny how long this thread is turning out to be, I thought it would have been best if my problem got solved, it would have turned out to be a useful thread for others albeit the length of posts. IDK I am very disappointed that it looks like there nothing more that can be done, but im greatful to at least play it on the PC, but I just would have liked to play it on my PS2 like a real game, plus i dont really enjoy having to play it on the PC idk why not really 100% sure. Im grateful for the help everybody has given me (especially vsub lol) but its sucks that i couldnt make this happen. One of those big goals that couldnt be done, happens though right? lol