PS one game compatibility
Okay, in Alundra 2 a part of the wall is moving when the character stands in front of it.
Hopefully this is just a glitch and can be fixed Tongue2

Sponsored links

(12-29-2014, 12:47 AM)rama Wrote: Okay, in Alundra 2 a part of the wall is moving when the character stands in front of it.
Hopefully this is just a glitch and can be fixed Tongue2
I tried to record samurai warriors 2 running on PCSX2 but it caused slowdowns in game-play so is there another way to record PCSX2 so I can show you the difference in graphics...?
You can use the internal recorder (F12). A record made by the internal recorder will always be replayed at full speed.
That's also pretty off topic, so back to PSOne Tongue2

Are there any PSX coders lurking? Want to help out a bit?
We're currently stuck in the game bootup sequence and this is some random logging:

[Image: onXEPDB.png]

PM me if you know what's up Tongue2
Quote:Hi , as I said before I am a beta tester but because of such a large library of games I do not know which one to choose so can you give me some suggestions so I can start testing....?

I'm not sure what are you are asking me exactly? I'm not the developer.

(12-28-2014, 04:28 PM)rama Wrote: Lol, I went and tried this GTE hack thing out. I couldn't find an obvious example where it worked but I did find one example where it created bugs in Alundra 2 Tongue2

Go here:

http://pcsxr.codeplex.com/discussions/264234

Download psx_enhance!_v2.rar

Replace your PCSXR files and thank me later (: P)

And use less Tongue please, thank you.
I'm sorry when my emotes offend you. It's hard to drop after years of using them.

Tongue2
So I tried out that plugin and switching the option on and off, I can see it switches from one glitched look to a different glitched look.
I can not tell when the enhancement is on versus off, as both look wrong.
open epsxe and the the PCSXR with the right plugin and put them side by side.

It's night and day, and yes, the gligli plugin does cause a very small distortion in 2D but the trade off is worth it for me.
(12-29-2014, 02:10 PM)rama Wrote: So I tried out that plugin and switching the option on and off, I can see it switches from one glitched look to a different glitched look.
I can not tell when the enhancement is on versus off, as both look wrong.
What game are you talking about...?
(12-29-2014, 01:51 PM)K.F Wrote: I'm not sure what are you are asking me exactly? I'm not the developer.
What I meant to say was while I was testing I did not know which game to choose because the PS2 had a lot of games sorry for the misunderstanding