Pokopom - KrossX's Pad Plugin
Yes, it don't work here also. But if you have a gamepad 360 as me, it works by pressing on the big button X at middle.

Sponsored links

Sorry, that must be on the Readme that I haven't updated in ages. Currently, the analog toggle works as the first post mentions:

Quote:Scroll Lock key as analog LED. Guide button as Analog Toggle, and also Keys 1 to 4 for pad1 to 4 respectively.
[Image: nbKSK.jpg]
Smile 
Oh I see. Thanks! Did not know this was called Guide button. Blush
Hello KrossX

I'm using Scarlet Crush's blueTooth drivers for my DS3 and when I use your plugin on any emulator it randomly turns the scroll lock key on and off, and when I bring up the steam overlay in games it spams on and off 30+ times a second! I don't know what's causing it, but this only happens when I use your plugin. Is there any way to disable the analog toggle or having the scroll lock key control not control the toggle?
The Scroll Lock key no longer controls the analog toggle, it serves merely as an analog LED. On each poll.. set, it checkes the current mode and sets the LED accordingly. It will flicker if using more than one pad and not all have the same mode. Does it happen even without the Steam Overlay?

I'll see about an option to disable it... eventually.
One thing I'd LOVE if you could implement, without breaking xinput, is Lilypad's L3 to Toggle Turbo feature.
It's the one thing I miss from Lilypad's, which for some reason keeps thinking I'm pressing down on the analog when I'm not :/.
Wut? You mean like pressing TAB, or a turbo button like those in some NES controllers?
Yeah, like pressing TAB on PCSX2 that speeds up/unlimits the framerate, not the rapid-fire type of Turbo.
Wouldn't it be easier to just use joy2key and assign whatever button you like to the TAB key?
(04-11-2013, 07:45 AM)KrossX Wrote: The Scroll Lock key
Just have to mention this:

Did you know some Keyboards actually don't have a Scroll Lock key? My current one does, but my previous one didn't.
Ivy Bridge 3770K @ 3.9GHz - MSI TwinFrozr GTX680 4GB...
...Nerpyderp.