Pokopom - KrossX's Pad Plugin
Yes, that's why the key itself is no longer used but just the LED, if there is one.
[Image: nbKSK.jpg]

Sponsored links

Pressure Sensitivity is not working at all for my DS3 using Xinput Wrapper controller. Any idea how to fix it?
Try the padtest ELF from the first post. See if the pressure numbers change, get full over time or if it's always zero anyway.
When I press buttons using the elf file, it goes up to 255 no matter how hard or soft I press it, and it goes down to zero when I let go. It's not like my PS3 L2 R2 triggers which are analog. Anything I can do to fix it?

Also the vibration is a little off in DBZ BT3. It vibrates when I get punched, but it doesn't when I try to charge my energy even though it's supposed to

Not trying to nitpick though, the program is great. I like how I don't have to configure anything with it. I'm just curious on how I fix these minor issues.
Well, the rumble was tuned for the X360 and I think there might be a slower response when using the DualShock wireless..ly. Or there could simply be something wrong with rumble and that game that affects everyone, cuz I don't have the game. XD

Do the numbers go progressively from 0 to 255? If so, then it's using fake pressure and Pokopom failed to detect the Xinput extension. Make sure the wrapper DLL is on the proper location and if so, you're gonna have to use the modified LilyPad. Requires configuring, but you might also get better rumble with it.
Oh and to add some more info the rumble issue with my controller only happens on pokopom. It goes away when I switch to Lilypad. I've been having rumble issues in other games though(Crysis 3) so it might not be an issue with your plugin, but an issue on my end.

The numbers do go progressively from 0 to 255. Where do I put the wrapper dll so I can fix this issue? In the pcsx2 folder? You know the exact filename of the dll?

Thanks for the help man. If I can get this working, I can start playing MGS2 again.
The wrapper xinput1_3.dll should be placed where the main exectuable for PCSX2 (pcsx2.exe) is, and not inside the plugins folder.
Thanks a lot man. That was the issue the whole time. Can't believe it was so easy to fix. Vibration isn't fixed but its all good. Just glad to be able to play MGS properly
Ever since I upgraded (downgraded?) to Windows 8, PCSX2 can't find Pokopom in the plugins config.

It only gives me Lilypad, Padnull, XPad and SSSPSX. >_<

It's really weird, since Pokopom is in the plugins folder and all.
No idea. Is there any error message on the console when you start the emu? It usually lists plugins that couldn't be loaded.

I don't have Windows 8 to test so... =S