Read first: Will PCSX2 run fast on my computer?
Thx a lot for your responses.
One more thing, since my gpu is hybrid, how do i tell the emulator to run with the GPU 650?, the emulator log says that is not loading any plugins for the gpu:

Host Machine Init:
Operating System = Microsoft (build 9200), 64-bit
Physical RAM = 8077 MB
CPU name = Intel® Core™ i7-3630QM CPU @ 2.40GHz
Vendor/Model = GenuineIntel (stepping 09)
CPU speed = 2.393 ghz (8 logical threads)
x86PType = Standard OEM
x86Flags = bfebfbff 7fbae3bf
x86EFlags = 28100000

x86 Features Detected:
MMX.. SSE.. SSE2.. SSE3.. SSSE3.. SSE4.1.. SSE4.2.. AVX

Reserving memory for recompilers...

Loading plugins...
Binding GS: C:\Program Files (x86)\PCSX2 1.2.1\Plugins\gsdx32-avx-r5875.dll
Windows 6.2.9200
Binding PAD: C:\Program Files (x86)\PCSX2 1.2.1\Plugins\lilypad-r5875.dll
Binding SPU2: C:\Program Files (x86)\PCSX2 1.2.1\Plugins\spu2-x-r5875.dll
Binding CDVD: C:\Program Files (x86)\PCSX2 1.2.1\Plugins\cdvdGigaherz.dll
Binding USB: C:\Program Files (x86)\PCSX2 1.2.1\Plugins\USBnull.dll
Binding FW: C:\Program Files (x86)\PCSX2 1.2.1\Plugins\FWnull.dll
Binding DEV9: C:\Program Files (x86)\PCSX2 1.2.1\Plugins\DEV9null.dll
(GameDB) 9655 games on record (loaded in 188ms)
Plugins loaded successfully.

Sponsored links

Please make your own thread if you need support with PCSX2.
[Image: pNm13X9.gif]
Windows 10 Pro x64 Version 1909 | AMD Ryzen 5 5600X | GIGABYTE AORUS GeForce GTX 1080 Ti | Crucial 16GB (2x8GB) DDR4 3600 RAM | Samsung 850 EVO 500 GB SSD | WD Red Plus 8TB

CPU Intensive Games
GPU Intensive Games
Games that don't need a strong CPU
Hello.

Im verry happy that im now part of this community. At the begining i have a few questions about my Laptop. I'm now the happy owner of Lenovo Y50 with:

1. i5 4210H
2. 8 GB DDR3
3. SSD 256 GB
4. GTX 960m 4GB

is this config fair enough to handle all games at 1080p with 2/3native resulation without noticable fps drop? Thx for all advice and information.
what games do you own?
[Image: gmYzFII.png]
[Image: dvedn3-5.png]
Final Fantasy X, X-2, XII
Xenosaga I (I am waiting for the shipment from eBay with part 2 and 3)
Black as i remamber and few others games.

I know that PCSX2 use only 2 cores (so cpu clock is verry important). Basic clock is 2,9 Ghz with 3,5 Ghz with Turbo.
You'll have some slowdowns with Xenosaga I and possibly BLACK, but the others will be fine.
with a 4th gen i5 xenosaga shouldn't slow down much, if at all, unless there is an emulation bug (something not fixed) and Black will be fine, but last I checked it only worked in software mode (unless that was fixed).
Hello.
I was able to play FF X, incredible results... thank you
General question: is the newer version 1.3.1 (Development) safe to use for common guys like me?, i want to play Shadow of the colossus and i saw the video running fine on that version.

What do you guys recomend?
(07-30-2015, 11:49 PM)kalcyffer Wrote: Hello.
I was able to play FF X, incredible results... thank you
General question: is the newer version 1.3.1 (Development) safe to use for common guys like me?, i want to play Shadow of the colossus and i saw the video running fine on that version.

What do you guys recomend?

The development versions are fine for anyone to use.
(07-30-2015, 11:54 PM)Nobbs66 Wrote: The development versions are fine for anyone to use.
 Mmm ok, i found this on the download section of the forum, so if i want to achive maximun speed, i should be using the last release and not the developer version?

"Thanks to Orphis who maintains the automatic build-bot, we have historical official development builds since 2011-May.

Note that these are development builds and not release builds. They're made from whatever code was changed, and may be buggy etc.

Also note that official release builds are about 7% faster than development builds due to slower optimization process which we do for release builds (PGO), and which the development builds don't have."