What is the minimum requirement's for this emulator?
You don't need to ask for ISO links to be breaking our no piracy rule. If you read rule #1, no piracy talk is allowed here. If you didn't mention downloading games, everyone would have no problem helping you. Keep up this behavior and you'll find yourself banned really quick.
[Image: newsig.jpg]

Sponsored links

(11-27-2012, 11:20 AM)BADBOY20 Wrote: I'm not a pirate you jackass!!

Really?

(11-24-2012, 11:06 PM)BADBOY20 Wrote: now it's just to download the ISOs.

Um, that's piracy/illegal/you shouldnt be doing it.

(11-27-2012, 11:20 AM)BADBOY20 Wrote: All you guys are a bunch of F U C K I N G MORONS!!!!! You speak English, but it looks like you surely can't understand it!!!! SMH!!! I pity you all.

And for that you can have a nice extra warning.

Edit: Aww bosit beat me to it ;p
[Image: ref-sig-anim.gif]

The title's question ever intrigued me.

Almost every machine I can imagine is enough to run the emulator... now to run the games is another totally different story. Some will run under relatively weak/old machines, some require today's top CPU and even then with speedhacks, some are just not playable yet, does not matter the machine's power.

To have enjoyable gaming with most games is needed a modern i3+ core CPU runing at least near 2.4 GHz or a Phenom II/Athlon II running at 3 GHz and above. Older machines are expected to run above 4 GHz... but as said before that's is highly dependent on the game and how well it takes speedhacks.

The video card side is less demanding to "real" emulation what means running at native resolution, if wanting the delicatessen of upscale and other pluses, better staying with mainstream+ GPUs of today.

PS: the console's emulation is taxed with an extra load, the console is designed to run on TVs and then can do it's job with smaller bandwidth requirements from full NTSC or PAL interlacing methods (which effectively doubles the perceivable FPS). The interlacing works well on TVs but are just extra work when translating for usage in computers. Very few games have a progressive scan option, when that game has, by all means, use it.
Imagination is where we are truly real
(11-27-2012, 12:14 PM)refraction Wrote: Really?

Um, that's piracy/illegal/you shouldnt be doing it.

And for that you can have a nice extra warning.

Edit: Aww bosit beat me to it ;p

Oooooo... A "warning". Like I really care!!! I couldn't care less about piracy because for one, it's an EMULATOR, not the console, and two, I live in a country where NO PIRACY LAWS are enforced, so, it IS LEGAL for me!!!! I laugh at you!!! Tongue
(11-27-2012, 12:12 PM)Bositman Wrote: You don't need to ask for ISO links to be breaking our no piracy rule. If you read rule #1, no piracy talk is allowed here. If you didn't mention downloading games, everyone would have no problem helping you. Keep up this behavior and you'll find yourself banned really quick.

Well, genius, how else would you be able to use the emulator??? As far as I know, the only way IS to download the ISO. Plus, I couldn't care less, as I told the other guy who TRIED to threaten me with an "extra warning"!! LOL!!! I don't read rules, so I wouldn't know about that rule. The least of my worries is to be banned from this site!! Plus, I can come back anytime!!! Laugh Plus, you're wrong, caz someone DID help me!!!
Quote:As far as I know, the only way IS to download the ISO
...or to make the iso yourself from your own PS2 DVD. Ever heard of this ?

unfortunately, useless people won't make us laugh.
Stay in your pirate country, and start by pirating a brain.
thanks & Bye
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go
(11-28-2012, 07:19 PM)jesalvein Wrote: ...or to make the iso yourself from your own PS2 DVD. Ever heard of this ?

unfortunately, useless people won't make us laugh.
Stay in your pirate country, and start by pirating a brain.
thanks & Bye

I fear you forgot to advise him using that brain, the inference may be lost there.
Imagination is where we are truly real
can i run ffx for not lagging the game?
this my specs

Processor:intel® Pentium® D CPU 3.00ghz (2 cpu's)
Memory: 1gb ram
Graphics: geforce 8400gs

pls rply guys. need guide Sad(
You will experience some lags from time to time.
Make sure you use recommended speedhacks, set ee cycle rate to 2, vu cycle stealing to 1, and tick native res in gsdx options.
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go
(11-29-2012, 07:15 AM)jesalvein Wrote: You will experience some lags from time to time.
Make sure you use recommended speedhacks, set ee cycle rate to 2, vu cycle stealing to 1, and tick native res in gsdx options.
if i change my os to vista ultimate, is there a chance to not lagging the ffx?