Thread Rating:
  • 10 Vote(s) - 4.6 Average
DS4Windows - J2K
(06-23-2020, 08:49 PM)HarveyDent Wrote: Hi Smile

is it possible to make DS4 Windows "tell" games that I am using a DualShock4 controller? InputMapper 1.7 does it, however it is still quite buggy.
I need this function so games show the Playstation icon prompts.
I'm answering your question in hopes someone can help me below =D. Most PC games default to the Xbox 360 layout so unless they were developed with the DS4 in mind you're stuck with the Microsoft buttons. If you go to Nexus mods or search google for the specific game you can usually find a mod that changes those icons for you. The installation method differs from game to game but should be provided for you in the mod setup instructions.

Sponsored links

Quick question, I've had no problems using DS4 in the past, everything worked fine wired/wireless. I'm not sure if an update broke something or what but I can't connect through BT anymore.

I can play through USB but when I try to connect via my Asus USB-BT400 BT adapter it pairs successfully then drops the connection. I tried uninstalling all relevant drivers and reinstalling with no luck, the same thing is happening on my second PC. It seems like it could be a BT issue unrelated to DS4windows just wondering if anyone else has the issue before I buy a new BT adapter.
(06-24-2020, 05:25 AM)welp11 Wrote: I'm answering your question in hopes someone can help me below =D. Most PC games default to the Xbox 360 layout so unless they were developed with the DS4 in mind you're stuck with the Microsoft buttons. If you go to Nexus mods or search google for the specific game you can usually find a mod that changes those icons for you. The installation method differs from game to game but should be provided for you in the mod setup instructions.

It doesn't work with Beyond Two Souls on Epic launcher. It works with InputMapper 1.7, however the gyro doesn't get recognized. Does anyone have suggestions?
Hi.  Everything was working well for months.
Wireless with bluetooth or wired.

Since that 2.1.3 update I am having small but annoying problem.

The lightbar does not work anymore. I like to set it up to so i can see when battery level getting low.
For that matter I am not sure the battery level indicator works either, its been on 100% for along time.

I think its just the lightbar.

I had lots of trouble in the beginning to get it to par with my bluetooth and i dont want to go installing and reinstalling anything if i can help it.

Any Ideas?
Hi i'm using DS4windows (last version) on Win10 with a bluetooth USB adapter.

From time to time i loose control during game (fortnite) and i see the Dualshock 4 led flashing multicolour.
Anyone knows what is happening ?
Ty