Desperate after help :/
Unless you own a PS2 that you got the BIOS from, it's piracy and we can't support it.
[Image: XTe1j6J.png]
Gaming Rig: Intel i7 6700k @ 4.8Ghz | GTX 1070 TI | 32GB RAM | 960GB(480GB+480GB RAID0) SSD | 2x 1TB HDD

Sponsored links

What's a bio?

EDIT: sorry if im a "retard".. i stated this in the post
(01-20-2015, 01:54 PM)Mojkoo Wrote: What's a bio?
you need a ps2 bios to use pcsx2. that means, you haven't installed pcsx2 on your desktop yet.
We're supposed to be working as a team, if we aren't helping and suggesting things to each other, we aren't working as a team.
- Refraction
You mean the file with the languages? Yes i got this from my brother, he told me to use them
They have to be from your PS2, not your brothers
[Image: gmYzFII.png]
[Image: dvedn3-5.png]
But we share PS2, we got it from our mother years ago on christmas and she told us to share it

EDIT: lol does this mean that its my mothers ps2?
Then it's getting sketchy then.

I suppose if you truly "share" the PS2, then it's not true piracy.

However, if for instance you use the BIOS for emulation whilst your brother is using the PS2 itself then it would be.

Either way let's drop this discussion.

TBH I'm not sure whether to close this or leave it open because it seems to be a somewhat unique situation I've not dealt with before. I will PM Bositman and ask him what to do.
Gaming Rig: Intel i7 6700k @ 4.8Ghz | GTX 1070 TI | 32GB RAM | 960GB(480GB+480GB RAID0) SSD | 2x 1TB HDD
look, this is what we wanted to do:
We didnt want to see our screens so we wanted to put on LAN but we didnt want to buy another PS2 since we alredy share on the one we have
we searched for PS2 on PC and found this.
So thats why we wanted to play LAN, and thats why i ask about hamachi
So you want to play together, one of you with PCSX2, one with the PS2, right?

No, that's definitely outside the law. Both copies of firmware in use by two different people.

I'm sorry. We can't support that.

Please understand that I'm not trying to be an ass here, just interpret a very unique situation in the eyes of the law.

Given that I don't think you meant to commit any piracy, I won't issue the usual warning, but I must close the thread.

Perhaps Bositman (he is the site administrator) will see it differently and reopen it, but I doubt it. Anyway, it's my call right now and that's what I have to do.
Update:

Bositman answered my PM, and he decided we were in the clear to support this.

You have my apologies, as again I was trying to interpret some very confusing law and a unique situation.