Front Mission series.
(01-15-2010, 07:19 AM)suhaib Wrote: I forgot to set the gsdx ini in the pcsx2 folder located in my documents.

That would be it, thanks suhaib.
i7 6700k @4.5GHz | Nvidia GTX 1070 8GB | 32GB Corsair DDR4 RAM | Windows 10 64-bit

Sponsored links

Note that the latest ZZogl plugin (210) can run FM5 quite a bit slower but perfectly with AA off (correct shadows, no artifacts). With AA on, some vertical lines appear on the screen, but arent really that noticable.

After ignoring my ps2 for quite a while, I started playing english FM5 on my new HDTV. To my surprise the picture quality was pretty bad, so I tried the modified Gsdx and ZZogl. I was pleased to discover that the plugins have improved so much that they can render games at much higher resolutions with reasonable FPS.
yeah, on the actual ps2, it is pretty much unplayable on any display besides a standard crt interlaced which gives a smooth, jaggyless picture. i have been busy, but now going to jump back into the game again..
Can any1 help me pls because i can't get front mission 5 running and really dunno what's the problem so if u could pls gimme some directions how to get it done??? im trying with the eng patched version but had no luck to run it on pcsx2 0.9.6, so please help !!
its because u use a patched game and that means u download it. its normal it doesnt work.
OS: Win 7 Ultimate x64 sp1, MoBo: Asus P5QD Turbo, CPU: Q6600 @ 3,0Ghz, RAM: Trancend 2x2gb 6-6-6-18 800 MHz, GPU: HD 4850 1gb.
Pcsx2: Always Latest
forgot to say that i get stuck at the browser and system configuration screen and it seems like that's how far im gonna get on my own so pls help me because i rly wanna play this game because my ps2 ain't in one piece anymore !!
well i patched the game myself and all did was patch it with the english language pack that i downloaded from the fm site!! But if this the problem then what should i do ???
Read the configuration guide and configure your CDVD plugin properly.
http://pcsx2.net/guide.php
[Image: newsig.jpg]
Quote:its because u use a patched game and that means u download it. its normal it doesnt work.
That's wierd, I got my english patched FM5 to work. Im running it on a DVD though havent tried using it in an iso. Using svn2821 with some minor graphical glitches but its pretty much playable.
My PS2 Resurrected:
AMD Phenom II x4 oc 3.4ghz
GTX 560 1gb
Western Digital 300gb hdd
4gb ddr800 kingston ram
Asrock N68-S Motherboard
u know there is supposed to be no support for downloaded staff like games etc... if its patched or downloaded there are high chances it has a problem use your original ps2 game and make an iso from it!

edit: this was for fatal_error not u jadariin Tongue
OS: Win 7 Ultimate x64 sp1, MoBo: Asus P5QD Turbo, CPU: Q6600 @ 3,0Ghz, RAM: Trancend 2x2gb 6-6-6-18 800 MHz, GPU: HD 4850 1gb.
Pcsx2: Always Latest
Im not supporting it since im not really giving instructions on how to make it work, all im saying is it works.

edit: Its kay iako Tongue

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

My PS2 Resurrected:
AMD Phenom II x4 oc 3.4ghz
GTX 560 1gb
Western Digital 300gb hdd
4gb ddr800 kingston ram
Asrock N68-S Motherboard