Front Mission series.
You have to own the japanese game and apply the free english patch to it.
So far I don't see anything illegal with this.

Sponsored links

nah its not illegal if u own the original disc and u apply the patch but the patch itself can create problems with the game. like crashing or the game to not proceed with the story get stuck somewhere etc.
OS: Win 7 Ultimate x64 sp1, MoBo: Asus P5QD Turbo, CPU: Q6600 @ 3,0Ghz, RAM: Trancend 2x2gb 6-6-6-18 800 MHz, GPU: HD 4850 1gb.
Pcsx2: Always Latest
Obviously, yeah.

(Can you stop replacing "you" with "u" please? So darn annoying.)
hahahaha i can try but i cant guaranty the results cause "u" is faster and also i have got used to it Tongue
OS: Win 7 Ultimate x64 sp1, MoBo: Asus P5QD Turbo, CPU: Q6600 @ 3,0Ghz, RAM: Trancend 2x2gb 6-6-6-18 800 MHz, GPU: HD 4850 1gb.
Pcsx2: Always Latest
could any one share their setting on FM4? I had it running fine only that from times to times there's malformed/missing geometry as is the wanzers had spears sticking out from them?

tried it both on 0.9.6 or 0.9.7

I'm running the emulator on:
Intel w3520, 6gb RAM, ATI 5770 1gb, win 7 64bit, dx 11, GSdx10 0.1.4

thanks in advance
I have the exact same problem, I find that if I try it on 0.9.7 it freezes on any in game cutscenes.

I'm running it on a AMD II X2 240, 2gb ram, 5570 ATI, win 7 32-bit.

It's odd because the rest of the game is smooth and I don't see any FPS drops.

No matter what settings I try I have the same problem
Necron!

i found a good setting for the front mission 5, maybe it can help.

http://forums.pcsx2.net/Thread-Post-your...re?page=41
Me and my brother have the same problems with Front Mission 4 and 5.

FM4: Black screen after the cut scenes
FM5: Crash of PCSX2 during at the tutorial.

However, we "fixed" the problem of FM5 by running gsdx in software mode, but this ruins our fps.

I'm running PCSX2 on XP (32 bit), he's running it on Win7 (32 bit) and uses Directx10.

This problem only occurs in 0.9.7. Both games work in 0.9.5. but FM4 has SPS, FM5 has missing textures and both are running slowly.
We tested the Japanese and the patched version of FM5, but with the same result.

Is it possible that this is an Ati driver issue? We both, mcv and kumasama have ATI cards and all have the same problem.

I'm using:

AMD Athlon 5400 X2 BE 2.77 GB (I but I can overclock it to stable 3.2 GB)
ATI Radeon HD 4670
2 gb Ram

Can someone that runs it on an ati GPU post his hardware and PCSX2 properties?
Strange... now after I posted this found the solution for my problem. I just downloaded the latest drivers, activated Nloop Hack in 0.9.5 and now all the missing textures are working. Sometimes there are some performance issues but with speed hacks and CPU customizing they are no problem too, just some garbage is sometimes still there but I can live with that.

I also figured out that MTGS makes FM4 crash and because 0.9.7 can't disable this it ALWAYS will (at least on my machine). I can run it without SPS but I only have about 18-23 Frames...