GSdx 1.0
Using current build of GSDX list in the topic

Xenosaga III cut scenes with CRC=None look right other then line in the middle of it, but atlest crc= Partial is needed or the game will run in super slow mode, partial crc also fixes the line in middle.
Both HW Opengl/DX11 * first part of game look normal did not test much past the cut scene and scene after then no battles where tested*

VP2 Still need CRC=Full or the game runs in super slow mode

Sponsored links

(06-26-2015, 11:37 PM)tsunami2311 Wrote: VP2 Still need CRC=Full or the game runs in super slow mode

VP2 runs at 80fps for me in OGL HW with CRC=None.
[Image: ref-sig-anim.gif]

Just letting you know the latest builds don't fix the shadow issue in Dragon Quest 8 Opengl hardware, still needs skip draw 1 to show, still not as dark as is meant to be. Looks perfect is software. Any plans to implement at HD software mode?
UPDATE- Sorry had the wrong pluggin, Shadows are FIXED in DQ8 thanks Gregory for the hard work
Msi GF-62VR
Intel  core i7 7700hq @2.8(3.5ghz turbo) Nvidia 6gig GTX1060 16 gigs DDr5   windows 10
*base 64 images don't work here - ref*
(06-27-2015, 12:32 AM)omnikam Wrote: Just letting you know the latest builds don't fix the shadow issue in Dragon Quest 8 Opengl hardware, still needs skip draw 1 to show, still not as dark as is meant to be. Looks perfect is software. Any plans to implement at HD software mode?

keep this thread relevant and clean please. we don't want to fill it up with random questions. If you could make sure there is a dump available for testing , possibly a screenshot too, that will be enough
[Image: ref-sig-anim.gif]

(06-26-2015, 11:57 PM)refraction Wrote: VP2 runs at 80fps for me in OGL HW with CRC=None.

Not on my system and my test 353.12 nvidia drivers

With None/Min/Partial crc

2x,3x,4x in Opengl/DX11 is roughly 25fps
native/software both opengl/DX11 with 3 or 4 extra is roughly 45fps

With full crc
Software Opengl/DX11 mode with 3/4 extra thead
Native Opengl/DX11
2x/3x/4x native
All run fullspeed

I not sure if the dump will show the slow down but it there regardless with out full=crc

Shadows are broken/corrupt still too with no crc

That is with the current GSdx32-SSE2-depth16-3 used and current git build

you probably have new faster system that can pull out some more fps, but from my stand point with full crc it runs fulls speed and the shadows arnt broke with anything less then full it slow and broke shadows. but i bet if you put on full your max fps will jump and the graphics will look better

Attached Files
.7z   vp2.7z (Size: 4,48 MB / Downloads: 195)
DQ8 shadow is fixed
GSdx32-SSE2-depth16-3 HW Mode

[Image: CBgi72B.jpg]

Radeon 7750
Nice.
[Image: XTe1j6J.png]
Gaming Rig: Intel i7 6700k @ 4.8Ghz | GTX 1070 TI | 32GB RAM | 960GB(480GB+480GB RAID0) SSD | 2x 1TB HDD
(06-27-2015, 01:03 AM)24h Wrote: DQ8 shadow is fixed
GSdx32-SSE2-depth16-3 HW Mode

Radeon 7750

That plugin fix shadows for both opengl/dx11 hw. in dq8
Bonus fix!
Just thought i'd drop by with some news on my newest tries with the drivers and GSDX-depth:
I have tried reverting my driver to Catalyst 13.12 which is the version i usually fall back to when i have OGL problems.
The results were somewhat negative though as GSDX says that i cannot use Accurate Blending anymore and automatically unchecks the option whenever i run something.

Tried running Okami and even though the display driver didn't crash anymore if i tried to draw for example the time slowing thing PCSX2 would just outright crash.

EDIT: Also tested the new 15.6 beta catalyst and it still crashes as before and only on GSDX-depth the normal non-depth one works fine be it OGL or DX.
AMD GL 4.5 Driver
http://download.windowsupdate.com/d/msdo...27224b.cab

decompression atioglxx.dl_
get 24MB atioglxx.dll
put it in pcsx2 folder.