GSdx
Wrong thread, you should make a new thread. Make sure to provide as much detail on your computer(dxdiag report should do) as well as what version of the emulator you're using, what plugins(and their versions) you're using.

Things they really need to know:
1: CPU type, and frequency(example Intel Core 2 Duo 2GhZ.)
2: amount of ram(2 gigabytes is usually sufficient.
3: exactly what error does the emulator spit out in the console when it crashes. Where does it crash, what does the emulator do(does it close down, lock up, or just halt emulation) stuff like this. As much detail as you can come up with and you will increase the likelihood of someone knowing wtf you're talking about without having to be psychic. Smile
[Image: 774509.png]

Sponsored links

I guess its compatibility issues, becausese when I use the newest beta version of the emulator, I manage to get the games running. I have another question, what is the newest GSdx plugins? I saw a bunch of them and can't tell.
the one that is inside 0.9.7 beta
OS: Win 7 Ultimate x64 sp1, MoBo: Asus P5QD Turbo, CPU: Q6600 @ 3,0Ghz, RAM: Trancend 2x2gb 6-6-6-18 800 MHz, GPU: HD 4850 1gb.
Pcsx2: Always Latest
Spider-Man 2 [E]

D3D9 HW issues, texture flickering on buildings, they just jump similar to the issue with Ace Combat 4, the HUD elements are missing or not being rendered at all, neither issue is present on SW.

D3D9 (HW <-> SW):

Attached Files
.7z   Spider-Man 2 [E] - GS dump.7z (Size: 3,05 MB / Downloads: 176)
i reported this issue a while ago: http://code.google.com/p/pcsx2/issues/detail?id=576

the problem seems definitely related with GSDX because the GS percentage indicator on the window titlebar sits at 95%
this doesn't happen with any other 2D/3D game i play in PCSX2

just a quick heads-up
Can someone please help me, I am using Pcx2 9.7 r3113 playing persona 3 and I have 3GB ram 120 GB memory, intel pentium Daul Core and every time I use Gsdx D3D10 hardware. It gives me an error and tells me it has recovered. But I have no picture and I can only here the sound. I tried using Gsdx D3D9 but it really lags when they talk or in battle. I can hear the game in Gsdx D3D10 and they speak without slow or studdering so i really want to use that, but i can't see the video. I think I have a good configuration other than that but the crash is the only problem. Please someone reply ASAP.
(06-08-2010, 10:34 AM)Jadness Wrote: Can someone please help me, I am using Pcx2 9.7 r3113 playing persona 3 and I have 3GB ram 120 GB memory, intel pentium Daul Core and every time I use Gsdx D3D10 hardware. It gives me an error and tells me it has recovered. But I have no picture and I can only here the sound. I tried using Gsdx D3D9 but it really lags when they talk or in battle. I can hear the game in Gsdx D3D10 and they speak without slow or studdering so i really want to use that, but i can't see the video. I think I have a good configuration other than that but the crash is the only problem. Please someone reply ASAP.

STOP spamming the same question in random threads. Either make your own thread, or stick to the one you revived. Warned for spamming
[Image: newsig.jpg]
Alrite sorry, i made a thread can u come and help me out then, I'd really appreciate it.
(06-08-2010, 10:48 AM)Jadness Wrote: Alrite sorry, i made a thread can u come and help me out then, I'd really appreciate it.

where did you make that thread? I can't find it in the tech support forum...
anyways, your description is very vague but I think you have this problem:
http://forums.anandtech.com/showthread.p...red+driver
I do not have a superman complex; for I am God, not superman!

Rig: Q9400, 4GB DDR2, eVGA GTX260 SC, gigabyte EP35-DS3R. X25-M 80GB G2.
I do have a serious problem with GSdx plugin available in 0.9.7 emulator version. That's "GSdx 3068".
I currently have only one PS2 game (MGS3 pal) so I can't say if the problem exists with other games. Anyway the problem is that if I select Direct9 (I'm on XP) hardware mode about 2 seconds after starting the emulation whole emulator crashes with standard Windows error. It works fine at Direct9 software setting. But it's obviously slow as hell Tongue. The same problem occurs on SSE2 and SSSE3 versions.
Earlier version of GSdx (2693) works without problems on hardware mode.

My spec:
CPU: Intel c2d E6550
GPU: 8800GTS 640MB
2GB RAM
Win XP SP3

Latest drivers and DirectX installed.

P.S.
I'm too lazy to read over 200 pages of this forum so ignore this part if someone mentioned it before Tongue

Two issues I've noticed while playing MGS3. Both appear only on (hardware) mode and work ok on (software)
1. While talking to someone via radio the screen looks like this on hardware: http://img718.imageshack.us/img718/7352/mgs31.jpg and on software like this: http://img34.imageshack.us/img34/1155/mgs32.jpg. People photos and some info they sometimes show simply are not visible.
2. Snakes nightmare dream in the prison doesn't work on hardware. Actually emulator crashes when loading the game. Works fine on software.