GSdx
I already answered you in the other thread. Direct3D 10 is faster.
[Image: newsig.jpg]

Sponsored links

Hi

For some reason Direct3d10 isn't showing up as a renderer. I'm using Vista with an 8800GTS 320MB and I've definitely used directx10 on previous versions. Ive updated everything with the links on the front of the page so I'm not sure what I'm doing wrong. Any help?
(06-19-2010, 07:25 PM)guybroman Wrote: Hi

For some reason Direct3d10 isn't showing up as a renderer. I'm using Vista with an 8800GTS 320MB and I've definitely used directx10 on previous versions. Ive updated everything with the links on the front of the page so I'm not sure what I'm doing wrong. Any help?

This question was asked numerous times...
http://forums.pcsx2.net/Thread-GSdx?pid=...#pid112545
Thanks.
it feels like gsdx is left behind ,no updates or no important updates in a while.pcsx2 is advancing very good as well as spu2x or zoglSad
That's what happens when the developer of a plugin isn't there Tongue It won't code itself you know
[Image: newsig.jpg]
What are currently the most urgent issues with GSDX?
(06-22-2010, 09:52 AM)avih Wrote: What are currently the most urgent issues with GSDX?

Ha-ha... The most urgent issue is the need of a total rewrite of some parts of the plugin... First of all, GSTextureCache... It has, maybe, the highest number of TODOs per line of code... Laugh
I can remember, someone from PCSX2 team said he has a clue how to fix almost every issue with GSDX... Smile
(06-22-2010, 09:52 AM)avih Wrote: What are currently the most urgent issues with GSDX?

Several issues that all connect at some point, so it needs someone with good knowledge of GSdx.
We have such a person working on it, but as always, real life ™ comes first Wink

Edit: Love SmoothWheel, big thanks for that Tongue2
(06-22-2010, 12:36 PM)rama Wrote: Several issues that all connect at some point, so it needs someone with good knowledge of GSdx.
We have such a person working on it, but as always, real life ™ comes first Wink
Good to know it's not an orphan... I know gabest didn't update it lately but I saw it modified several times recently with both fixes and new regression. Any "generic" parts of the code that could use rewriting/fixing but don't require deep understanding of GSDX itself or PS2 architecture?

(06-22-2010, 12:36 PM)rama Wrote: Edit: Love SmoothWheel, big thanks for that Tongue2
My pleasure Smile