GSdx
@Pgert not much of a fix itself considering it's just a revert, through I have no clue what primarily it was fixing, maybe ps2 logo as I always use fast boot anyways @_@.

I made a build with that for myself to test/play a bit of Steambot Chronicles anyway, soo here you go:
.7z   GSdx32-SSE2 Steambot Chronicles.7z (Size: 268,23 KB / Downloads: 268) (basically this has both of those patches zipped in my earlier post applied, but the other is just a correction of SC skipdraw fix, nothing affecting other games;3)

Sponsored links

Testresults:
The "revert" makes "Primal" to be displayed again however,
now there's also garbage displayed that weren't there before (previous to r5072).
"Hardware - Online Arena" isn't affected; the 3D is still black.

Rama\refraction:
Consider applying the patch that didn't work for "Primal", in addition to the patches of miseru99.
Even if it doesn't remove the garbage mentioned above, it makes sence (to me).

Attached Files
.zip   GSRendererHW.zip (Size: 390 bytes / Downloads: 161)
hello guys, i have a question. there is a way to fix this issue in gsdx?, its not a big deal anyway...

thx!

[Image: thump_8319472nfs.jpg]
Which is this game? Try starting in software mode, and when load in game, revert to hardware.
(02-24-2013, 10:17 PM)mroussev Wrote: Which is this game? Try starting in software mode, and when load in game, revert to hardware.

Need For Speed Hot Pursuit 2. Switch from software to hardware solves the problem on some levels but not in all.

Maybe with the new TC Offset hack?

thx.
(02-24-2013, 09:35 PM)schiaritijc Wrote: hello guys, i have a question. there is a way to fix this issue in gsdx?, its not a big deal anyway...

thx!

[Image: thump_8319472nfs.jpg]

That seems like a floating point issue, if it's a similar thing to other games like say fallout.

Is there any way to change the FXAA settings?
CPU: i5 3570k @ 4.2 | RAM: 8GB DDR3 | GPU: 1GB Radeon HD5550 @ Stock
Running: 1.1.0.5764
I think I just made a fix for that texture cache blackscreen;3.

Patch:
.7z   GSTextureCache blackscreen fix patch.7z (Size: 521 bytes / Downloads: 316)

Build:
.7z   GSdx32-SSE2 texture cache bugfix test build.7z (Size: 267,35 KB / Downloads: 337)
Pgert or anyone, test it with PrimalTongue, I only tested it with PS2 logo(clears the garbage like before) and Steambot Chronicles(doesn't cause blackscreen anymore).

Not sure what else could be affected.
(03-03-2013, 02:38 PM)miseru99 Wrote: Pgert or anyone, test it with PrimalTongue

With "GSdx32-SSE2 texture cache bugfix test build" the result is the same as with "GSdx32-SSE2 Steambot Chronicles":
"Primal" is displayed again however,
now there's also garbage displayed that weren't there before (previous to r5072).
"Hardware - Online Arena" isn't affected; the 3D is still black.
Maybe Primal just show more effects from some newer changes and needs it's own skipdraw hack couse they're broken;p. Those glitches look like leftovers from previous screens? If not then it's probably the case I just described.

That other game blackscreen is surely not caused by same thing, couse that earlier build simply disabled the code which caused it. Was it even caused by r5072?O.o Couse this only adresses the hw blackscreen caused by that revision.

Basically quoting Gabest from r5072 "the bios boot logo was fixed (just had to clear the memory on reset)" - exactly this ps2 logo fix caused the trouble at some games;p. Neither disabling the code nor enabling it only in some cases like that last patch should really cause any additional glitches anywhere nor be treated as an universal fix for hardware blackscreen.
Gabest, I have A proplem when Playing Crash Twinsanity.
The Fps is really slow 5-1 fps.
Is their any way it can be fixed.
I am using the Hardware option for gsdx9. Sad