GSdx
how can i enable hacks in the latest ver
allowhacks = x don't exists in the inis

Sponsored links

Much more recent article with photos from AMD showing the instruction sets Bulldozer supports

http://www.techpowerup.com/139053/Bulldo...g-AMD.html
[Image: 2748844.png]
(05-03-2011, 12:49 PM)abdo123 Wrote: how can i enable hacks in the latest ver
allowhacks = x don't exists in the inis

So just add a new line with "allowhacks=1" without the quotes and that's it.

(05-03-2011, 12:51 PM)Koji Wrote: Much more recent article with photos from AMD showing the instruction sets Bulldozer supports

http://www.techpowerup.com/139053/Bulldo...g-AMD.html

I think what squall means is that so far there's no official word by AMD itself saying it'll have it, so far looks like being just speculation and in the end it could come without it (althou everyone so far seems to agree it'll come with Tongue2).
Core i5 3570k -- Geforce GTX 670  --  Windows 7 x64
About AVX, again it's Intel only. The expected is Intel AVX fma3 against AMD XOP fma4... long history of ever changing mess...

(mind you, first AMD proposes fma3 while Intel goes for fma4, soon enough both inverted the positions and now is Intel betting on fma3 while AMD puts the coins on fma4, they just can't agree on some ground)
Imagination is where we are truly real
(05-02-2011, 10:14 PM)Nitrousoxide Wrote: I am having a flickering issue using 0.1.16 [gsdx-sse2-r3878] where the whole window will flicker every few seconds like you were jiggling the video cables for your TV.

Older builds don't have this issue, but they have other, bigger issues like crazy polygons or not being able to render certain overlays.

Any thoughts on a fix?

I'm using Direct 3d 10
Interlacing : none (though the problems happen regardless of which interlacing option i choose)
d3d internal res: 1024x1024

Texture filtering to the third state
i have the same problem here, i've tried different version of gsdx from 0.1.15 to newest 4600 0.1.16, only 890 0.1.14 that dont have this flickering issue..
i wonder what is the problem?
Try disabling Aero if you are using windows vista/7.
Core i5 3570k -- Geforce GTX 670  --  Windows 7 x64
On a somewhat-related note to the above post;

People wonder why I like to use the classic ugly windows 95/98 look on Windows 7 with a system that's got more than enough RAM and processing power.

Well, that's a good enough reason!
To avoid problems with certain programs xD
I also like having less wasted space.

I even preferred to use the classic look back on XP.
Ivy Bridge 3770K @ 3.9GHz - MSI TwinFrozr GTX680 4GB...
...Nerpyderp.
(05-04-2011, 01:37 AM)Shadow Lady Wrote: Try disabling Aero if you are using windows vista/7.

thanks thats work,by disabling aero the flickering is gone, but now the screen is tearing pretty bad even with vsync on..
if aero on the tearing is gone but its flickering..
im confuse now.. any other tip?
There is a problem with gsdx it keeps crashing at specific place every time if scaling is >2
game onimusha 3 NTSC-U
i added debugger pic
it smells like its saying that my gpu is out of memory??but that can't be true cause there's half of gpu memory free at that point.
r4620 pcsx2 build

if i switch to scale 2 and pass that bridge (second picture gsdx2)then switch to beck to scale 3 it wont crash anymore,i can go beck and forth no problem,but on first step on bridge from picture with scale 3 it crashes.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

The way you describe the issue it's definitely a memory allocation error.
Allocations can fail for various reasons, not only when all your memory is filled up.