GSdx
(05-04-2011, 09:28 PM)IcemanSR Wrote: There is a problem with gsdx it keeps crashing at specific place every time if scaling is >2
game onimusha 3 NTSC-U
i added debugger pic
it smells like its saying that my gpu is out of memory??but that can't be true cause there's half of gpu memory free at that point.
r4620 pcsx2 build

if i switch to scale 2 and pass that bridge (second picture gsdx2)then switch to beck to scale 3 it wont crash anymore,i can go beck and forth no problem,but on first step on bridge from picture with scale 3 it crashes.

Try using custom resolution instead of scaling for that part or well to play the game and see what happens.
Core i5 3570k -- Geforce GTX 670  --  Windows 7 x64

Sponsored links

tried just now crashes in the same way,wasn't testing what's lowest custom which would work but tried 2048x2048 and crashed
i also tried dx9 of the same plugin with all 3+ (4.5.6 native) neither of them crashes.
Hey, everyone, hoping this is the correct forum/format in which to post this...

I'm playing Ty the Tasmanian Tiger, and am having graphical problems. The entire lower half of the screen is black. It works fine in Software mode and in other renderers (like ZeroGS), but considering I get 60 FPS in the (bugged) hardware mode and about 12 in Software, it'd be nice to have a fix in Hardware mode. :s

It's the same bug seen in this post, but I didn't see any replies to him. After some fiddling, it seems like there's something being drawn in the near clip plane that shouldn't be there, since having Ty run straight toward the screen makes it possible to see his nose sticking through the black. Other times, rather than being black, it looks like this:    

Anyone know of a fix for this? Tried running it with combinations of hacks, but the most I can manage is to get a scrambled image rendered over it with the Skipdraw hack; the others have no effect.

EDIT: If necessary: the game is a PAL version, and I'm on an Intel P8700 Core 2 Duo @ 2.53 GHz, with a GTX 260M video card. Also worth mentioning that this bug doesn't appear in the main menu, loading screens, or anywhere other than "in game" and "paused", and text in the pause menu renders over it.
where can i find the latest gsdx plugin?
(05-05-2011, 05:46 AM)Jaitsu Wrote: I'm playing Ty the Tasmanian Tiger, and am having graphical problems. The entire lower half of the screen is black. It works fine in Software mode and in other renderers (like ZeroGS), but considering I get 60 FPS in the (bugged) hardware mode and about 12 in Software, it'd be nice to have a fix in Hardware mode. :s

Could you post a GSdump of that?
Seems a few games do the same, should be able to do a CRC hackfix for it too.

Just press shift+F8 where the problem shows clearly and not much is moving around, the files will appear in the snaps folder ( .gs .obj and .bmp), just compress them in winrar/7z them and post them.
Core i5 3570k -- Geforce GTX 670  --  Windows 7 x64
(05-05-2011, 08:17 AM)Shadow Lady Wrote: Could you post a GSdump of that?
Seems a few games do the same, should be able to do a CRC hackfix for it too.

Just press shift+F8 where the problem shows clearly and not much is moving around, the files will appear in the snaps folder ( .gs .obj and .bmp), just compress them in winrar/7z them and post them.

Here you go. In case you need it, the game's CRC is 0xD59D3252

Attached Files
.zip   snaps.zip (Size: 4,34 MB / Downloads: 127)
i have done what u told above
but my updater is saying installer encounter because
either is disable or it has no enable devices supported with it
i have done what u told above
but my updater is saying installer encounter because
either it is disable or it has no enable devices supported with it

and the fps is very slow along with the green screen
Hi everyone, i want to ask why even Everybody's golf (pal) ,Hot shot golf fore! (ntsc, same game) and Everybody's Tennis they all are very very very slow on HW mode with Gsdx (latest tried, the 4639 version), and only acceptable (but very slow also) on Sw mode (strange, it's much faster on sw than in hw)
they are from the same developer and they are different in terms of graphics impact (e.tennis shows only 2 players on a fixed screen, for example, but its slow on par with the 2 golf games mentioned above)
tried everything , of course, with many pcsx2 versions, many, settings, native mode, everything i swear, i want this games to be playable so bad that every new version of gsdx or pcsx2 exits, immediately they are the first games i try, and everytime with poor results..
sry for my bad english

I'd like to first and foremost congratulate you on a very good plugin (I want ZZogl to evolve as well, though).
Now that the pleasantries are done with, I wanna report that Soul Nomad has the background glitch again (the "ground" isn't being drawn), something that was working on a previous version (0.1.14). Software mode DOES solve it in the newest version (as with all the others that had the same issue), but that's just murder on the computer >_<
Using the latest installer provided in a Core 2 Duo T7200 (2.0 GHz), GeForce Go 7600 equipped laptop.