GSdx
GSdx 0.1.7 gives much more fps in Valkyrie Profile 2 than any older version.
Where can i find source code of 0.1.7 and 0.1.8?

Sponsored links

Here
Going by the dates of these files my guess is 17 is rev 734 and 18 is 783.
(07-12-2012, 07:15 AM)hyakki Wrote: AVX is best used for software mode only.

So, does this mean that if I'm using hardware mode then it better to use SSE4.1 instead of AVX (even if my CPU support AVX) ?
(08-05-2012, 05:01 AM)theway Wrote: So, does this mean that if I'm using hardware mode then it better to use SSE4.1 instead of AVX (even if my CPU support AVX) ?

If you tends to switch to software mode for any reason (or not), I suggest you just leave it at AVX...
(08-04-2012, 07:33 PM)DaMan Wrote: Here
Going by the dates of these files my guess is 17 is rev 734 and 18 is 783.

Thanks, it's even better than i expected. Since there are 49 revisions beetween, it will be easier to pinpoint the problem.
Fps boost was caused by skip-hack, wich was permanently turned on in versions before 0.1.7, and about whose existence i didn't know.
Now that i turned it on in latest version of gsdx, i can finally enjoy VP 2 at 6x Native at full speed.
You could probably get it by turning on the "Agressive CRC" which has a similar effect to the older revisions.
[Image: ref-sig-anim.gif]

Question 
how can i get good graphics in pcsx2 0.9.8 like consoles.i am playing wwe allstars and the graphics are very ugly,i have a graphic card with pixel shader 4.0 and my pc is very fast please tell me the solution[/font][/color]
if you want gfx exactly like the PS2, just tick native res in gsdx
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go
If you want better graphics than ps2 console tell use the pc specs? Tongue2