GSdx
Started playing persona 4 and found that it uses AA1 a bit.

My ps2 can't read the disc, are the shadows colored that funny in real, too? I mean the shadow of the "shadows" on the ground. Seems it has the same texture as the object floating above it.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Sponsored links

Hello,

First congratulations for your plugin !

I am able to play DBZ Budokai Tenkaichi 3 !
It's fully playable with GSDX10 0.1.14 Hardware SSE3 with MTGS but I have two bugs.

First, the picture is winking, as if gamma was continuously changing.
Secondly, I can't use Full Screen. It's a little problem because I lose performances (I have slowdowns) but it remains faster than GSDX9 or ZeroGS.

My config : Intel Core 2 Duo E6600 @ 3.42 ghz
Ati Radeon HD3870 512 mo
4x1go DDR-800 Crucial Ballistix @ 950 Mhz
Creative Sound Blaster Audigy 2
Gigabyte P35-DS3R
Windows Vista Ultimate x64

What can I do ?

(03-19-2009, 07:57 AM)Gabest Wrote: Started playing persona 4 and found that it uses AA1 a bit.

My ps2 can't read the disc, are the shadows colored that funny in real, too? I mean the shadow of the "shadows" on the ground. Seems it has the same texture as the object floating above it.

The shadows use a striped moving texture.
Reading the OFFICAL GUIDE can answer 90% of your newbie questions
SEARCHING the forums can answer 90% of your advanced questions.
Hi everyone, I was just wondering why it seems one can't ever capture 3D geometry from PCSX2, for instance with 3D Ripper DX (or GLIntercept) ?

I've been trying to do so since a long time, starting with ePSXe and ending with PCSX2. I've tried it all : ePSXe + D3D GPU plugin + D3D capture tool, ePSXe + OGL GPU plugin + OGL capture tool, PCSX2 + D3D GPU plugin + D3D capture tool, PCSX2 + OGL GPU plugin + OGL capture tool... None of these combinations have worked. Sad Textures aren't a problem and they almost always got captured correctly, but 3D geometry seems to always fail. I thought it would be easier with PCSX2, being a "modern" emulator (as opposed to the aging ePSXe), but it didn't help.

Can anyone come up with any theory to explain this ? It seems weird to me that such 3D capture tools work fine with native D3D/OGL apps, while they don't seem to find anything 3D in an emu. ('-' )?

PS : I'm sorry if this seems a bit off-topic ; however GSdx is the most recent and advanced GPU plugin for PCSX2, and I think the answer can only come from knowledgeable people like those who post in here. Tongue
Don’t know have you did this on purpose or not,but Code Lyoko Quest for Infinity has much better menus with the latest beta of PCSX2 and your new version of this incredible plugin.Laugh
Graphic still gets messed up in game,but that doesn’t annoy me at all.
Also I think that the game is running much faster now.
Thank you Gabset!You rule!!!Cool
[Image: sign-400x150.jpg]
Whenever I start up Pcsx2 0.9.6 I get a box that says "pcsx2 needs to be configured."

After I do my configuring I get the two following errors. I have read up on this emulator, and yes I have the updated directx 10 form Nov. 2008. I have a ATI x1300 Pro 512mb PCI-E card.

please help me out, thank you. Smile

first wrong place to post, and second run pcsx2 as admin (right click->run as asdmin)
Windows 7 64bit
Intel Pentium Dual-Core E5200 OC to 3.6GHz, Intel GMA x4500, 1GB DDR2

NinjaMight just work on next guideNinja
I don't remember at the beginning as they did the staticy tv effect but they should clear up once you get the glasses.

Manhunt 2 cannot start with the Hardware (DX9) mode of your plugin, it just crashes. Any possible fixes for this? Every other games works fine, even if there are some graphical glitches on Code Veronica X.
I have made a post concerning sunlight bloom washout in various GSdx versions in Shadow of the Colossus. The question I have for GSdx developers:

GSdx10 0.1.4 seems immune to this problem. GSdx 0.1.4 suffers somewhat, and GSdx 0.1.5-0.1.14 suffers the most. How is GSdx10 0.1.4 compiled differently from GSdx 0.1.4 (aside from omitting the dx9 components), and could such a "GSdx10 0.1.14" also be compiled?