GSdx
(03-10-2015, 01:26 PM)Little giant Wrote: One Piece Grand Battle US still not fix
Digimon Rumble Arena 2 JP needs fix
There are already CRC hacks for these two games. And, are you talking about digimon battle chronicle in the second game list ? If yes, I'm currently working on the graphical glitches on the redwoods stadium. Unfortunately, my fix breaks other things while fixing the targeted issue. I wil PR it after managing to sort it out without any side effects.
We're supposed to be working as a team, if we aren't helping and suggesting things to each other, we aren't working as a team.
- Refraction

Sponsored links

any progress on this http://forums.pcsx2.net/Thread-Bug-Repor...#pid437873 ?
ASUS ROG G750JM
Intel i7-4700HQ CPU @2.40GHz (Overclock 3.7GHz)
Intel® HD Graphics 4600
NVIDIA GeForce GTX 860M
32.0GB RAM
you should submit a report about this to GitHub to get a faster progress. Smile
We're supposed to be working as a team, if we aren't helping and suggesting things to each other, we aren't working as a team.
- Refraction
(03-12-2015, 05:02 PM)ssakash Wrote: you should submit a report about this to GitHub to get a faster progress. Smile

this is a gsdx core problem not necessarily a bug with pcsx2 as a whole

so im not sure how i would report it on github without confusing people
ASUS ROG G750JM
Intel® HD Graphics 4600
NVIDIA GeForce GTX 860M
32.0GB RAM
They have tags for that. It can get tagged as GSdx.
[Image: pNm13X9.gif]
Windows 10 Pro x64 Version 1909 | AMD Ryzen 5 5600X | GIGABYTE AORUS GeForce GTX 1080 Ti | Crucial 16GB (2x8GB) DDR4 3600 RAM | Samsung 850 EVO 500 GB SSD | WD Red Plus 8TB

CPU Intensive Games
GPU Intensive Games
Games that don't need a strong CPU
ok and how do i tag it as gsdx?

https://github.com/PCSX2/pcsx2/issues/473
ASUS ROG G750JM
Intel® HD Graphics 4600
NVIDIA GeForce GTX 860M
32.0GB RAM
I think, only the project collaborators and owners can keep the Tag, just report it as a GSDX bug and it will be fine.
- Refraction
Weren't we supposed to be able to add tags and stuff, ssakash?
[Image: gmYzFII.png]
[Image: dvedn3-5.png]
I think that will only happen when, Bositman adds the bug squad to Collaborators at the Github project. ( though, I'm not sure of it yet Tongue )
- Refraction
I gotta say, Asmodean's FXAA is so amazing. It is quite literally the only shader based AA I've ever seen that isn't a bloody mess. It has practically no blur and actually anti aliases reasonably well. It's got nothing on MSAA, but for games that can't use that, it's amazing.
[Image: XTe1j6J.png]
Gaming Rig: Intel i7 6700k @ 4.8Ghz | GTX 1070 TI | 32GB RAM | 960GB(480GB+480GB RAID0) SSD | 2x 1TB HDD