GSdx
Just tested with pcsx2 r1257 and you're right it works there, however it's weird for them to stop working with the stable pcsx2 0.9.6 and latest public beta but if you say it's the right behavior then go ahead Tongue

Sponsored links

the latest PCSX2 official beta on forum is 1190, did the change in code to work with latest pcsx2 make shortcuts not compatible with older version?
C2D E6550 @ 2333 Mhz oc 3010 Mhz vcore 1.2750v | HD2600XT | P5KC | 1 + 1 GB G.Skill 6400HK 860 4.4.3.5
On windows pcsx2 did not send the function keys to the gs plugin, I have enabled f5-f7 in r1218.
(05-25-2009, 01:21 AM)edu_dudu Wrote: Sonic Unleashed with ZZogl is with a black map, just sonic appears!!
What is the CRC hack?

And there is a bug in Rock Band 2 with GSdx 1250

Some times appears boxes and the bird in the world map are boxes too!

Was working correct on the others versions!

About this bug, can you fix it? Because was working on last version!!
Hey Gabest, thanks for all your effort, I appreciate it.

Besides non-functional shortcuts (with SSSPSX) in the latest revisions, I also found a new problem in the game "Warriors Orochi 2". It's fairly recent, but I can't tell from which revision upwards, since I'm not up-to-date all the time. It's not present in GSdx 0.1.14, though.

I've attached 2 snapshots. One with GSdx 0.1.14 (no bug) :

.7z   WaOr2nobug.7z (Size: 1,34 MB / Downloads: 360)

And one with GSdx 0.1.15 rev 1266 (cut-in is missing):

.7z   WaOr2bug.7z (Size: 1,22 MB / Downloads: 302)

All speed hacks and stuff in PCSX 0.9.6 disabled at the time.

I hope you can track down what's wrong.
As of the latest GSDx revision Tales of the Abyss hardware looks like this:

(Notice this foggy like substance xD)
(05-27-2009, 11:06 AM)Cain Wrote: As of the latest GSDx revision Tales of the Abyss hardware looks like this:

(Notice this foggy like substance xD)

Can you please list down which revision?

We're getting new revision release onve every few days and sometime we have few releases each day...
CPU : Intel Core i5 750 | GFX : GeForce GTS 250 1GB | Sound : Creative X-Fi XtremeGamer Fatal1ty Pro
RAM : Kingsston 4 GB DDR3 | Casing : CM HAF 922 | OS : Windows 7 Home Premium 64-bit
(05-27-2009, 11:14 AM)andyqkw Wrote: Can you please list down which revision?

We're getting new revision release onve every few days and sometime we have few releases each day...

It's 1272. The last I tried was 1228 and it's fine.

P.S. But yeah, I kind of lied about it being "normal" before. This "fog" substance is what previously was a ghost layer, but before it wasn't problematic because it had form ... Smile

More cool views:

Well if you are where I think you are there is supposed to be a foggy like substance there. Whether it is supposed to look quite like that I can't recall as it's been months since I was in that location.
(05-27-2009, 11:20 AM)Cain Wrote:
(05-27-2009, 11:14 AM)andyqkw Wrote: Can you please list down which revision?

It's 1272. The last I tried was 1228 and it's fine.

P.S. But yeah, I kind of lied about it being "normal" before. This "fog" substance is what previously was a ghost layer, but before it wasn't problematic because it had form ... Smile

More cool views:

I'm not having this problem; ToA looks as it always has (having an incorrectly offset ghost layer).