God of War 1 & 2 looks playable
Ok let's do some quote fun. Me and ZEROx:

Quote:DX10 is buggy with God of war and is extremely slow,unless you get in the menus (probably flushed something and fixes speed).

Quote:I have slowness on DX10 only after movies than i press START on my gamepad wait two ses and MIRACLE... speed restored again,

Kein:
Quote:No slowdowns for me in GoW with DX10.
A blessing, indeed.

Quote:As I just said above Tongue

Must be my eyes deceiving me but oh wait,no slowdowns with DX10 is not the same with slowdowns in DX10 until you press start!

Anyway my point is,stop trying to be a smartass,when you're proven wrong admit it and most of all do NOT misguide people with false information. In emulation where each small thing can break or fix a game,being accurate is very important.

About the game.Looks like DX10 has indeed less gfx bugs than DX9 (which is expected since gabest has been working solely on the DX10 side of the plugin). Some places have random freezes,which can be avoided by abuse of save states,luck and lots,lots of patience.

BTW ZeroX,you might want to warn for a spoiler there...
[Image: newsig.jpg]

Sponsored links

Quote:Must be my eyes deceiving me but oh wait,no slowdowns with DX10 is not the same with slowdowns in DX10 until you press start!
I don't have slowdown at all, ZERox have partial slowdowns. Where is the problem? Tongue
He just prove my words.

My point is: if you're fails - nobody cares and you shouldn't be so nervous, really...
How did he prove your words? Me,ZeroX and crushtest (that I know of) all have the issue we have stated.The problem is that you claim it is non existent just because you don't get it,while most do. The other problem is that you somehow skip the whole fact that we are NOT saying the same thing you are.
Final problem,stop being a retard,we are trying to help people by stating the bug and describing how to get around it with you spamming the thread with 'Oh noes it works fine for me,so it's perfect loolz you just proved me!!11111'
Quote:BTW ZeroX,you might want to warn for a spoiler there...
Of course you can give me a warn, i but i'm just said that i almost completed te game on DX10 by using save states in areas of mass crashes that's all
Ninja(NGemu nickname: xcedf)Ninja
I said you might want to warn other people reading your post that you have a spoiler in the game.Nothing about me warning you about anything Tongue
Did you read my last post in VP2 NTSC thread? I have issue which no one other have. It is sad.
But good thing is that I DON'T have slowdows in GoW with DX10.

If you're have this problem - it is not mean that everybody have this problem. As you said already:
"In emulation where each small thing can break or fix a game[...]" :P
(02-04-2009, 11:23 PM)Bositman Wrote: I said you might want to warn other people reading your post that you have a spoiler in the game.Nothing about me warning you about anything Tongue
Well look's like it runs different on diferrent systems and users on the same build, some one has slowdowns about 40-50%less someone has this slowdowns like me some one doesnt have it at allTongue it's just emulation
Ninja(NGemu nickname: xcedf)Ninja
Hi I'm a newbie here, and God Of War is the sole purpose I use pcsx2 (don't like ps2 console cuz can't hack). I post this reply just to warn you guy to never use pixel shader 3.0 on the gpu config, cuz it will over use your system.
I have E7200 OC@ 4.15Ghz with HD4870x2 and still, can't play this game with pixel shader 3.0 and I already update the latest package of dx9.
well i got around the slow fps things
when you start the game with dx10 on the ship the game drops to 15 fps press the start button
and then press triangle , and whop the game goes to 50 fps and stays there strange huh?
not strange, and i think it was reported earlier in this thread. apparently a lot of garbage (previously used) data gets flushed when you pause the game.

i dont really get much slowdown myself with dx10 or ps3.0, but what i do find strange is that 60 fps is suddenly 200% and 30 fps is 100%