God of War 1 & 2 looks playable
i can. but in 40fps. i want 60. 40 is slowww ><

Sponsored links

pesos
Quote:I don't know if I've the right to post modified plugin here... If any moderator can tell me, I'll put the link... or not ^^
It's ok, if you will provide modified sources as well (coz of GPL).
ZEROx
Quote:I see more and more people completed GoW1 nice to see i'm not alone, and what about GoW2, did anyone competed it except me?
Me.
(04-29-2009, 01:10 AM)jkprhee Wrote:
(04-28-2009, 05:55 PM)Corthal Wrote: God of War 2 Pal is playable with,

pcsx2-r953 (Pre-beta)
http://www.4shared.com/file/97929289...csx2-r953.html

if u have no success with it try gsdx 950

http://guliverkli.sf.net/latest.php?q=GSdx

if the game crash joust disable the speedhacks for a while, have fun ^^.

its GOW 1 NTSC / PAL (i've tried both) that im having trouble with.. :-( green everything on DX10, and wall of fog with DX9 PS2.0 or 3.0..

tried 6 different versions of GSDX, and being Phenom x3, I only can use SSE2..

would love to try GSdx rev873m (modified for GOW i persume?)...can anyone help? :-(

done the homework by reading this tread from pg1.. but I still can't figure out :-(

u just have to play around with setting.. whenever I have slow down in GOW1, I press "start" to bring up Menu and then close it to gain speed, for example. Your CPU is a tag slow btw and try Dx10.. it helps alot
Salute ^^, i have a problem to disable patch(mpeg skip) on gow2, once a movie skipped pcsx skipp all the movies somehow, im not able to turn it off.
By starting gow2 the patch ist "online" again.

Its damn sadly to not see the movies ^^ .

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

(04-29-2009, 12:27 PM)Corthal Wrote: Salute ^^, i have a problem to disable patch(mpeg skip) on gow2, once a movie skipped pcsx skipp all the movies somehow, im not able to turn it off.
By starting gow2 the patch ist "online" again.

Its damn sadly to not see the movies ^^ .

wierd...Ohmy...i was using that option too but the patch dissapeared after i restarted the pcsx ... maybe you should use another version Happy
Corthal, you have been warned for posting links to unofficial builds.
Well my problem with Gow 1 is that it sometimes stops responding, but usualy i just reload last save and continue playing, but there is that one place i can get past, When you need to blow horn and go throu sand near end, game just locks up Sad

Pcsx2 0.96 svn 1059 Gsdx rev 1076 also tried 1006
SSSE3 or SSE4 no difference, disabled all speed hacks, native resolution.
using oficial 0.96 gives same results

I can see that there are people who actualy finished this game, is there some special Gsdx versrion or pcsx2 rev that is best for GoW ?

Ok problem solved, DlPatcher+beta 791 did the trick, at least for now..
C2D E8400 @3,7Ghz
Radeon 4850
4Gb Ram
Windows 7
could somebody tell me where to get this 2 plugins from:

CDVDolio 0.1.0
GSdx rev873m

Please help, i would like to finish gow 1 !
Thanks in advantage!
Hi,

I am new in this forum, but I am very impressed by the work you guys do. PCSX2 does great work!

I only have a few questions:

- where do i find the modified version of GSdx for God of War??? I used google, read this post, searched in this forum... did i missed the link? Do I have to compile the plugin for myself? My problem is that I see the white fog in God of War 1 in front of Kratos, like a few user posted it before. And I think the only way to get rid of it, is to use the modified version of the plugin, am I right? At the moment I use the normal rev and DirectX10, but the fog is still there...
- is there a guide how to modify it by myself
- will gabest add the modified code and post a modified version only for GOW?
- I use my original discs to play GOW 1 & 2, is it that better if i make some images of the discs??
- my problems so far are only (not tested the gameplay that much...video prob and so on) the white fog near Kratos (think it's in GOW 1 and 2 and flickering Kratos using CU Stealing, disabled it but get loss of FPS...

Any hints concerning the modified plugin (I don't know where to search for it, a lot of guys use it, there must be a source...) Smile
It does not matter if other games will not work correctly after using the modified plugin, I only want to play GOW 1 & 2, because these are the only games I have. Smile
Another thing is, that there are little white squares around the water drops at the beginning of GOW 1.. think it has something to do with the fog or is it the round...

Any hints for the WHITE FOG to get rid of it by myself...

Also one thing i recognized is the slowdown after a video, I use the trick posted before...push select...back...and then the slowdown is gone.. (GOW1)

Any hints for speedup, more fps... using CU Stealing without flickering (I think my CPU is not strong enough to use the trick with the resolution someone posted before..)

Thanks for your help

Greetings
Today, I've tried a lot of things but I still have the bug after theseus. When I beat him, I must go back and open a door. The door open without any problem but just after when I must learn chrono's rage (if y remember), I put the key but nothing happens... I guess there's a cinematic here and the patch is the cause ?

I tried to delete and changing place to 0 to be sure that patch doesn't work anymore but it change nothing...

If someone that have passed this place can explain me how to continue the game, It will be great !

ps : note that the game is not freezed, I still can go to pause menu, that why I think patch is the cause... Maybe a script does not launch when patch is active...

To Bul, better playing with iso than DVD : loading time will be faster then game works better. For the video plugin, mp me.
i5 2500k @4.7Ghz - GTX 670 OC - Ram 8Gb - Windows Seven x64