God of War 1 & 2 looks playable
GOW 1 freezes at the scene with the harpies at oracles temple... right after the short cutscene, when it should switch back to gameplay... i tried skip movie patch... but nothing... did I something wrong? Someone knows what to do or has the same problem?

I also tried to use another version of pcsx or gsdx, but did not work.

The framerate is good, and i can quit with ESC but it doesn't go on... Any help??

Sponsored links

I join to the others, where can i get this special modifided video plugin which gets rid of this green wall or fog whatever it is?
So nobody can help me with the fog wall in god of war? My spec:
pcsx2-beta-1059
gsdx 1075 sse2 0.1.15
spu 1.1.0
xpad 0.2.0
bios - europe v0.2

Athlon 64 6000+ 3Ghz
2 gb ram
7900gtx 256 mb
winxp sp 3
Is the only way to play this game without fog on win wista with dx10?
Use Vista with DX10 or wait until it gets fixed. Seriously this issue has been discussed in about 30 pages of this thread. Emulation is not perfect, just WAIT until it is fixed or if you can use Vista with DX10. Yes it is THAT simple.
[Image: newsig.jpg]
Ok, but what about my problem with the cutscene with the harpies at the temple of the oracle... how can I manage this problem? Use skip movie? Does it work? Someone has this particular problem too? Problem with the gsdx???
I got problem after i nailed Hydra boss just at the end of video Screen freezes can somone better explain how to use patch movie skip or something....
tryed with odler versions of pcsx2 and other configuration still cant pass this Sad
(05-01-2009, 02:16 PM)Bositman Wrote: Use Vista with DX10 or wait until it gets fixed. Seriously this issue has been discussed in about 30 pages of this thread. Emulation is not perfect, just WAIT until it is fixed or if you can use Vista with DX10. Yes it is THAT simple.

I haven't had any issues with it on software mode on DX9, that should work too
(05-01-2009, 04:58 PM)Saiki Wrote:
(05-01-2009, 02:16 PM)Bositman Wrote: Use Vista with DX10 or wait until it gets fixed. Seriously this issue has been discussed in about 30 pages of this thread. Emulation is not perfect, just WAIT until it is fixed or if you can use Vista with DX10. Yes it is THAT simple.

I think software mode should help. Because I running Hardware DX10 mode, it's not fix frog wall (GOW) as well ...
(05-01-2009, 06:05 PM)phikhanh Wrote:

I think software mode should help. Because I running Hardware DX10 mode, it's not fix frog wall (GOW) as well ...
yea, I noticed it on DX10 as well, but it clears up at random spots
(05-01-2009, 06:05 PM)phikhanh Wrote:

i know but in software mode i have 9-10 fps in game. What settings are you using?