God of War chromatic aberration problem
(02-01-2018, 10:11 PM)FlatOut Wrote: We can't just schedule when a fix is ready. Someone needs to have the time and desire to look into it, and then hopefully find the best solution to the issue. If the issue is hard to track down or difficult to fix properly, it can take quite a while.

Calm down, fellas. Just a question, no need to be triggered. 

If you guys look at the history of my posts about this specific glitch, y'all see I'm in no hurry for this fix. Take your precious time.

Sponsored links

Calm down? I just responded to your question.
In a very defensive manner like your fella jesalvein.
(02-01-2018, 11:30 PM)Vinimaxo Wrote: In a very defensive manner like your fella jesalvein.
You must be seeing words and/or sentences I can't see or recall writing. I hope for you that someone else will look into this, because I just lost my interest...
(02-01-2018, 11:40 PM)FlatOut Wrote: You must be seeing words and/or sentences I can't see or recall writing. I hope for you that someone else will look into this, because I just lost my interest...

The fact you got triggered by this and reacted in this manner "Not going to help you because you said this..." -- just proves my point. In fact, I don't think you guys are interested at all, judging by the time this glitch is out there.

Anyways, thank you for the help. Maybe I got you wrong because of a fella on the first page ironically telling me to fix this because of one question (and forum rule about this), so I assumed that's how things work here, so I'm sorry if not the case.
(02-02-2018, 12:51 AM)Vinimaxo Wrote: Anyways, thank you for the help. Maybe I got you wrong because of a fella on the first page ironically telling me to fix this because of one question (and forum rule about this), so I assumed that's how things work here, so I'm sorry if not the case.
That wasn't ironical.
Considering we don't take requests and devs correct pcsx2 bugs on their free time, I prefered thinking you knew what the problem was and how to correct it.
In fact I prefered considering you wanted to contribute instead of just whining.

sorry for thinking you were here to be part of pcsx2 community
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go
I don't see well on the small screenshot. But I suspect the issue is related to the depth of field effect. GSdx does some depth buffer filtering. It gives you bad value on the edge.
Exclamation 
(02-02-2018, 08:01 AM)jesalvein Wrote: That wasn't ironical.
Considering we don't take requests and devs correct pcsx2 bugs on their free time, I prefered thinking you knew what the problem was and how to correct it.
In fact I prefered considering you wanted to contribute instead of just whining.

sorry for thinking you were here to be part of pcsx2 community

If I knew what was the problem and how to correct it I wouldn't create a thread asking for help. It's right there in the OT. 

The same for contributing.
(02-02-2018, 05:23 PM)Vinimaxo Wrote: If I knew what was the problem and how to correct it I wouldn't create a thread asking for help. It's right there in the OT. 

The same for contributing.

I thought you deducted the fix would be easy from Flatout's answer :
Flatout Wrote:the Round Sprite hack seems to help
That's what I got interested in : what you could bring in terms of bug fixing.
Whatever...
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go
(02-02-2018, 03:02 PM)gregory Wrote: I don't see well on the small screenshot. But I suspect the issue is related to the depth of field effect. GSdx does some depth buffer filtering. It gives you bad value on the edge.

Right click on the screenshots and view full image. They are uncompressed pngs.

I noticed that PCSX2 1.4.0 does a better job on the edges, you can still see some green aliasings, but it's a lot better than the newer ones. No half pixel offset required (it actually causes vertical lines when on). But you need to set some values to TC Offset X and Y to "correct" the alignment.