Graphics stretch issue with latest nVidia drivers
I am not completely up2date,
Is the HW hack fixing this or not? I've seen somebody reporting that this hack doesn't work. Is this game specific?

Sponsored links

AFAIK the hack works. I only know one person who said it didn't work, but they didn't have "Enable HW hacks" ticked.
[Image: XTe1j6J.png]
Gaming Rig: Intel i7 6700k @ 4.8Ghz | GTX 1070 TI | 32GB RAM | 960GB(480GB+480GB RAID0) SSD | 2x 1TB HDD
(11-19-2014, 01:49 AM)Blyss Sarania Wrote: AFAIK the hack works. I only know one person who said it didn't work, but they didn't have "Enable HW hacks" ticked.

it works for most games but some games it dont effect, but yah most part it works
(11-19-2014, 06:03 AM)tsunami2311 Wrote: it works for most games but some games it dont effect, but yah most part it works

never had a problem with hw hacks Wink
We're supposed to be working as a team, if we aren't helping and suggesting things to each other, we aren't working as a team.
- Refraction
like some and by some i mean a rare few most games it works. think one of Naruto games it didnt help which one i not sure, it was probably mentions some where in this thread of one of the thread about the same thing floating around in these forums.
(11-19-2014, 09:47 PM)tsunami2311 Wrote: like some and by some i mean a rare few most games it works. think one of Naruto games it didnt help which one i not sure, it was probably mentions some where in this thread of one of the thread about the same thing floating around in these forums.

i tried it with both naruto ultimate ninja 3,5 and it works perfect Wink
We're supposed to be working as a team, if we aren't helping and suggesting things to each other, we aren't working as a team.
- Refraction
347.25 same issue still
So i have update to this. This still happens with current drivers.

But i track down a little bit more info. Would see if Said game support Progresive out put Zooming/Stretching does not happen.

Maybe it will help Dev fiqure out more about this.

Steps

VP2
Disable Nvidia HW hack
boot up the game hold X+triangle enable progressive mode

And there are no Zooming in and out issues. atlest i not seen it happen yet

I cant test this theory out with any other game as i do not own any other game that has progressive output that suffers from this zooming issue.

But i thinking this happen with interlaced (frame) output that most games use
(04-20-2015, 08:34 PM)tsunami2311 Wrote: So i have update to this. This still happens with current drivers.

But i track down a little bit more info. Would see if Said game support Progresive out put Zooming/Stretching does not happen.

Maybe it will help Dev fiqure out more about this.

Steps

VP2
Disable Nvidia HW hack
boot up the game hold X+triangle enable progressive mode

And there are no Zooming in and out issues.

I cant test this theory out with any other game as i do not own any other game that has progressive output that suffers from this zooming issue.

But i thinking this happen with interlaced (frame) output that most games use

So are there just a crapton more issues with Nvidia than AMD on PCSX2?
Moe: [to Homer] And I'm pulling your favorite song out of the jukebox.
Homer: "It's Raining Men"?!
Moe: Yeah, not no more, it ain't. [throws the record out the window which lands into Smithers' car]
Smithers: Ow! [looks at the record] Ohhh.

what would ;e; do
no it driver issue introduced back in 32x.xx if you actual bothered to read the whole thread,