Graphics stretch issue with latest nVidia drivers
(11-07-2014, 10:42 PM)tsunami2311 Wrote: We know about that already this thread is the reason that hack is there.

The hack dont work in all games either, nor should we need the hack. For years this was never an issue till nvidia randomly broke it, now we have to wait for nvidia to randomly fix, They know about the issue they just wont look into

how are you saying that nvidia know about the issue Tongue
We're supposed to be working as a team, if we aren't helping and suggesting things to each other, we aren't working as a team.
- Refraction

Sponsored links

(11-08-2014, 12:30 PM)s.sakash Wrote: how are you saying that nvidia know about the issue Tongue

cause it been reported multiply times by me and they acknowledged the bug, but refused to do anything about on the account it emulations and there stance on emulations.

One of even tried to get hold of people over at nvidia to try find way to get fix but they was ignored

https://forums.geforce.com/default/topic...20-13-/44/

that is one the many post about from bunch people well stoped reporting it cause nvidia wont fix The actual response from ManuelG https://forums.geforce.com/default/topic...0/#3930800

I actual reported it happens in SWTOR loading screen at pure random which very rare and when does happen it happens for second then it normal. that has not been fixed either.
so, do those types of error does not occur in AMD. just, out of curiosity.
We're supposed to be working as a team, if we aren't helping and suggesting things to each other, we aren't working as a team.
- Refraction
^ you're asking the obvious.
[Insert Witty Sig Here.]
(11-09-2014, 07:38 AM)KeyToTruth12 Wrote: ^ you're asking the obvious.

then, if that's the case i guess nvidia did do this randomly Biggrin
- Refraction
For those the keeping up with nvidia drivers 344.65 whql still suffer from this issue
(11-10-2014, 10:27 PM)tsunami2311 Wrote: For those the keeping up with nvidia drivers 344.65 whql still suffer from this issue

then, it's better to revert back to the previous driver, and i dislike updating drivers from nvidia since, most problems come from that for me Tongue
- Refraction
Staying on a previous driver that does not have the issue if fine if you don't play any PC games but many of us do and newer drivers help with those so not everyone can stay on such an old driver.
(11-11-2014, 08:13 AM)s.sakash Wrote: then, it's better to revert back to the previous driver, and i dislike updating drivers from nvidia since, most problems come from that for me Tongue

enjooy not playing any new games for very long time with proper drivers as one would have to go back to 314.07 drivers to not have this issue
Guess what 344.75 issue still there