InputMapper - Now supporting more devices and plugins.
(08-11-2014, 02:58 AM)S1L0 Wrote: Yes the game has options for exclusively keyboard + mouse, exclusively gamepad, and auto switching.

Where is profiles xml ?

%appdata%\DS4Tool

are you running the game as admin?
[Image: LogoBusiness3.png]
IM 2 Beta now supporting plugins and even more devices.

Website | Forum | Donate $2 and remove ads from the tool

Sponsored links

All is fine. Recreating Profiles.xml fixed everything - Sleeping Dogs too.

Any ETA on touchpad 360 macros and trigger sensitivity ?
(08-11-2014, 03:13 AM)S1L0 Wrote: All is fine. Recreating Profiles.xml fixed everything - Sleeping Dogs too.

Any ETA on touchpad 360 macros and trigger sensitivity ?

work on new features will begin again once 1.5 is finished and released, no eta right now but its getting closer

So I narrowed down my freezing issue to the "Hide DS4 Controller" option. Whenever I start Teamspeak and now Farcry 3 as well with that enabled it causes everything to lock up for a matter of time like I demonstrated before. This also happens with other DS4tool's from which this one is derived. I'm curious if you can replicate the issue if you start TS3 while having the Hide DS4 controller option checked in the tool. I really would like to get this issue resolved even though I've accepted it and have no idea why disabling that would cause it =(
EDIT: So I had some issues, but I have resolved them now, because I can't delete the post I'll explain and others might find it useful. Basically I had been trying to get the DS4 running using my computers onboard bluetooth, I had successfully got things running on another laptop and then moved onto my lounge PC. I didn't realise it, but when the DS4Windows tool installed it tried to install the SCP Drivers which were not compatible with my bluetooth built-in adapter (found this out later running the SCPDriver.exe manually). Luckily I had an old Bluetooth 2.0 dongle I could use, so I plugged it in and re-installed the SCPDriver manually. When I then hooked it up to the USB with the DS4Windows tool open, it connected automatically. Then I unplugged it and it worked!

Also, I tried disabling the on-board bluetooth (I was worried it may interfere with the dongle), however the controller would then only work via USB. Still, I can connect everything else to the onboard BT and the dongle seemingly co-exists fine.

Now the only thing to sort out now is my account. I donated before I registered, so I don't think the automatic thing will work. Should I PM you jhebbel with my email address to verify?
(08-11-2014, 09:50 AM)Zellidon Wrote: So I narrowed down my freezing issue to the "Hide DS4 Controller" option. Whenever I start Teamspeak and now Farcry 3 as well with that enabled it causes everything to lock up for a matter of time like I demonstrated before. This also happens with other DS4tool's from which this one is derived. I'm curious if you can replicate the issue if you start TS3 while having the Hide DS4 controller option checked in the tool. I really would like to get this issue resolved even though I've accepted it and have no idea why disabling that would cause it =(

While I cannot replicate, this is a know issue, unfortunately the bug lies on teamspeaks end so there is not much I can do about it except warn people. If I remember correctly there is an option in TS3 labeled hotkeys or bind to hotkeys or somthing of the like that keeps this from happening I believe.

(08-11-2014, 11:01 AM)butterslol Wrote: EDIT: So I had some issues, but I have resolved them now, because I can't delete the post I'll explain and others might find it useful. Basically I had been trying to get the DS4 running using my computers onboard bluetooth, I had successfully got things running on another laptop and then moved onto my lounge PC. I didn't realise it, but when the DS4Windows tool installed it tried to install the SCP Drivers which were not compatible with my bluetooth built-in adapter (found this out later running the SCPDriver.exe manually). Luckily I had an old Bluetooth 2.0 dongle I could use, so I plugged it in and re-installed the SCPDriver manually. When I then hooked it up to the USB with the DS4Windows tool open, it connected automatically. Then I unplugged it and it worked!

Also, I tried disabling the on-board bluetooth (I was worried it may interfere with the dongle), however the controller would then only work via USB. Still, I can connect everything else to the onboard BT and the dongle seemingly co-exists fine.

Now the only thing to sort out now is my account. I donated before I registered, so I don't think the automatic thing will work. Should I PM you jhebbel with my email address to verify?

I saw and just upgraded you account this morning, Im glad that you got it working but just so you know BT 2.0 is not fully compatible and after a period of time 2.0 devices tend to drop the BT connection because the controllers bandwidth starts to exceed the adapters bandwidth. This will be signified by read/write errors and timeout timers in the error log.

[Image: 08.11.2014-16.07.png]

1.5 still coming along nicely, UI design is slower than anticipated due to the added complexities of WPF development, but the result is much cleaner and faster.

Thumbs Up 
(08-11-2014, 10:10 PM)jhebbel Wrote: 1.5 still coming along nicely, UI design is slower than anticipated due to the added complexities of WPF development, but the result is much cleaner and faster.

I like it man, it's nice Smile Rolleyes
(08-11-2014, 02:02 PM)jhebbel Wrote: I saw and just upgraded you account this morning, Im glad that you got it working but just so you know BT 2.0 is not fully compatible and after a period of time 2.0 devices tend to drop the BT connection because the controllers bandwidth starts to exceed the adapters bandwidth. This will be signified by read/write errors and timeout timers in the error log.

Ah yes I did notice some performance issues periodically, I thought it could have been due to range but moving closer did not help. What USB adapter would you recommend? It's hard to tell whether an adapter in the store is broadcom or not.