InputMapper - Now supporting more devices and plugins.
(08-11-2014, 12:47 AM)jhebbel Wrote: ok, think I fixed it.

Program runs now, but the auto profile is not working. That stopped working the alpha build just before this last one that wouldn't run, I never got around to reporting it.

Sponsored links

(08-11-2014, 02:00 AM)Wirenut48 Wrote: Program runs now, but the auto profile is not working. That stopped working the alpha build just before this last one that wouldn't run, I never got around to reporting it.

Auto profiles has not been programmed yet
[Image: LogoBusiness3.png]
IM 2 Beta now supporting plugins and even more devices.

Website | Forum | Donate $2 and remove ads from the tool
(08-10-2014, 01:53 PM)jhebbel Wrote: Sure is, you can assign a macro to the trackpad click action that corresponds to your keyboards PTT key

Thanks I tried your suggestion but it seems I found a bug. I made a recording of it here because it's easier than trying to describe it in text Tongue

Also when I try to login through the DS4 tool I keep getting invalid password although I copy/paste it directly from the same one I use on dsdcs. It was a randomly generated password and contains a number of symbols is it possible the ds4tool just doesn't recognize them?
(08-11-2014, 02:16 AM)Zellidon Wrote: Thanks I tried your suggestion but it seems I found a bug. I made a recording of it here because it's easier than trying to describe it in text Tongue

Also when I try to login through the DS4 tool I keep getting invalid password although I copy/paste it directly from the same one I use on dsdcs. It was a randomly generated password and contains a number of symbols is it possible the ds4tool just doesn't recognize them?

It looks like you never took L2 off, so what you assigned was actually a combo (L2 + touchpad). Make sure to uncheck L2 and you should be ok.

(08-11-2014, 02:20 AM)jhebbel Wrote: It looks like you never took L2 off, so what you assigned was actually a combo (L2 + touchpad). Make sure to uncheck L2 and you should be ok.

Actually that did work I'm not sure what I was doing wrong the first time. Anyway I'm still not sure why I'm getting invalid password when I try to log in through the tool.
(08-11-2014, 02:36 AM)Zellidon Wrote: Actually that did work I'm not sure what I was doing wrong the first time. Anyway I'm still not sure why I'm getting invalid password when I try to log in through the tool.

looks like it only works if the touchpad is disabled, i will look into why.

(08-11-2014, 02:42 AM)jhebbel Wrote: looks like it only works if the touchpad is disabled, i will look into why.

Cool, I donated as well. I'd like to get rid of those pesky ads :x
Hi again.

I just upgraded to version 1.4.40.
Now I can no longer change which profile is mapped to the
controller.

I can edit profiles and create profiles i just can't change what's
assigned to the controller. I'm stuck with the last profile used before
I upgraded.

Also I upgraded because Sleeping Dogs wasn't recognizing controller
in game. Menu navigation worked. Just couldn't do anything with
character on screen. First time I've ever seen that.
(08-11-2014, 02:50 AM)S1L0 Wrote: Hi again.

I just upgraded to version 1.4.40.
Now I can no longer change which profile is mapped to the
controller.

I can edit profiles and create profiles i just can't change what's
assigned to the controller. I'm stuck with the last profile used before
I upgraded.

Also I upgraded because Sleeping Dogs wasn't recognizing controller
in game. Menu navigation worked. Just couldn't do anything with
character on screen. First time I've ever seen that.

that sounds like what happens when the Profiles.xml file is corrupt, if you delete it and let the program make it again it should work. As far as the game if menu navigation worked but not in game then the issue lies in game, is the a controller select option?

Yes the game has options for exclusively keyboard + mouse, exclusively gamepad, and auto switching.

Where is profiles xml ?