InputMapper - Now supporting more devices and plugins.
(09-17-2014, 08:18 AM)RedShadow Wrote: I installed successfully the new RC. The program started with no issue so far.
OMG do I see a Macro tab for real!?

* RedShadow is unlucky: he forgot his micro usb cable at home and hes outta battery. "My god I gotta hop to a shop and buy another one" Smile

Okay so... I can just fiddle with the interface lol
I noticed:
- when creating a new macro and then just closing down the window there is an empty msgbox poping up
- the 4th and 5th mouse buttons "buttons" are not doing anything when clicked, so can't map them
- I like the macro "tabulations" when pressing and releasing. However you should insert new keystrokes on top of the textarea because I gotta scroll down everytime to see whats goin on. Or auto-scroll Smile
- I really like the light blue hot zones on the xbox pad and the mouse pictures. Works well it seems.

Dude this is looking very good. If everything works fine I think you could release this RC. Only the macro part is missing and can be added later. I think a lotta people would be very happy with this version as it is man.

now, i gotta find an android cable.... damn!
Yup, macros are still being worked on, pretty close though, oddly enough the hardest part is coming up with the logic to support Macro -> Controller commands.
The message box is just my leftover debug box that holds the actual textual form of the macro created in the window, its just for debugging.
4th and 5th button are placeholders for now.
Insert to top may be confusing as normal perception is to read top left to bottom right, auto scroll is easy enough though.

(09-17-2014, 11:36 AM)RedShadow Wrote: Alright I'm charging Smile
I noticed that the Flash_when_low flashes using the 'Normal' color.
Shouldn't that rather be the 'low' color flashing when the battery is low?

Hmm the mouse bindings don't work:
- Choosing a mouse preset to either left or right stick has no effect (nope that works)
- Mouse scrollings don't work either, if mapped to a stick (nope that works)

Minor:
- binding KB Del appears as "NUM DECI" in the button
- the _ and X system button have this awesome light blue background hovering effect. But here, it's not awesome at all. The buttons are, though Smile

So, why did I thought that mouse bindings/scrolling weren't working: because my deadzones were all 100%. I had the same stuff on another profile. And those profiles existed before.
Maybe I just screwed up before with my profiles, or something else happened.

That version is awesome. Everything works. Will test more later.

It appears the Del and numberpad Del share a scancode, ill work on a way to differentiate these 2.
Are you saying the "_ X" are good or no good?
You were probably sliding them around on a previous test to make sure they worked, I think they default at 0.
[Image: LogoBusiness3.png]
IM 2 Beta now supporting plugins and even more devices.

Website | Forum | Donate $2 and remove ads from the tool

Sponsored links

(09-17-2014, 11:58 AM)jhebbel Wrote: It appears the Del and numberpad Del share a scancode, ill work on a way to differentiate these 2.
Are you saying the "_ X" are good or no good?

I am saying the buttons are very pretty, but the hover effect on them is uncalled for. Better to brighten 'em up instead Wink
(09-17-2014, 12:31 PM)RedShadow Wrote: I am saying the buttons are very pretty, but the hover effect on them is uncalled for. Better to brighten 'em up instead Wink

its just the default button hover on my end, what do they look like for you? I can write an override if the windows hover effect is no good?

(09-17-2014, 12:41 PM)jhebbel Wrote: its just the default button hover on my end, what do they look like for you? I can write an override if the windows hover effect is no good?

Well that's weird then.
[Image: 8Y2ZWHS.png][Image: 4C81S7w.png]

I mean it's not weird per se since it's the default win hover. But, that looks strange on those buttons where you'd expect them to light up or something. They are not supposed to be standard buttons and not supposed to have standard hover is what I am saying IMHO.
(09-17-2014, 12:45 PM)RedShadow Wrote: Well that's weird then.
[Image: 8Y2ZWHS.png][Image: 4C81S7w.png]

Ok, ill change it to a opacity mouseover effect

Major:
Stick mapping is screwed. Default Left/Right stick presets are messed up: StickUp yields StickRight, StickRight yields StickUp, StickDown yields StickLeft and StickLeft yields StickDown.
And every time, it doesn't yield a 'proper' direction. Like I am really pushing the stick to up position, but it yields between stick up and right like 45°. But maybe I just need to calibrate my pad.
[Image: LvaX6gV.png]

Oww I tried to remap all of this and not only there is definitely a problem, but the left stick picture with the hot spots return wrong axes. But the right stick spots behave ... okay I guess?

Okay here is what I have done to have proper mapping.
Left stick
[Image: 0cYS4oL.png]

Right stick
[Image: G7EflEk.png]

Pretty messy situation we got there Laugh

EDIT: my shït smiley was supposed to be a sad smiley. But thanks to my awesome drawing skills, it turned into a... angry or Imma-gonna-kill-you-angry-smiley lol

EDIT2: Wait, after having calibrated my sticks, its FUBAR again.
What I wrote above might be wrong.

EDIT3: Okay I remapped again, I must have screwed up earlier. I replaced the above pictures with what works. Updated screenshots have awesome-ass smileys now. I can see I improved my drawing skillzz

Conclusion: Up/down axes are inverted.
(09-17-2014, 02:42 PM)RedShadow Wrote: Major:
Stick mapping is screwed. Default Left/Right stick presets are messed up: StickUp yields StickRight, StickRight yields StickUp, StickDown yields StickLeft and StickLeft yields StickDown.
And every time, it doesn't yield a 'proper' direction. Like I am really pushing the stick to up position, but it yields between stick up and right like 45°. But maybe I just need to calibrate my pad.
[Image: LvaX6gV.png]

Oww I tried to remap all of this and not only there is definitely a problem, but the left stick picture with the hot spots return wrong axes. But the right stick spots behave ... okay I guess?

Okay here is what I have done to have proper mapping.
Left stick
[Image: 0cYS4oL.png]

Right stick
[Image: G7EflEk.png]

Pretty messy situation we got there Laugh

EDIT: my shït smiley was supposed to be a sad smiley. But thanks to my awesome drawing skills, it turned into a... angry or Imma-gonna-kill-you-angry-smiley lol

EDIT2: Wait, after having calibrated my sticks, its FUBAR again.
What I wrote above might be wrong.

EDIT3: Okay I remapped again, I must have screwed up earlier. I replaced the above pictures with what works. Updated screenshots have awesome-ass smileys now. I can see I improved my drawing skillzz

Conclusion: Up/down axes are inverted.

Yup I keep screwing up origin in my math thinking origin is top left when it plot based origin ie bottom left, long story short I found the error in my math and will be uploading new version soon with that fix and the close min buttons tweaked.

I'm just wondering, How long does it take for you guys to Connect the Controller to the tool With Bluetooth when the first time after you start Your pc?
@jhebbel do i have to download the tool again for binding shift to L2 to work?
ok, new installer is up