InputMapper - Now supporting more devices and plugins.
(09-17-2014, 03:12 PM)roli Wrote: I'm just wondering, How long does it take for you guys to Connect the Controller to the tool With Bluetooth when the first time after you start Your pc?
That is completely reliant on the PC itself, aswell as the previous state of the controller. If the controller did not go through a proper disconnect it may take a few seconds longer.
(09-17-2014, 03:17 PM)roli Wrote: @jhebbel do i have to download the tool again for binding shift to L2 to work?

it is in the newer versions.
[Image: LogoBusiness3.png]
IM 2 Beta now supporting plugins and even more devices.

Website | Forum | Donate $2 and remove ads from the tool

Sponsored links

Another minor bug:
I was charging + using the pad, so the DS4 was connected through USB.
Then my pad was fully charged, so I unplugged the USB cord.
The pad shut off, so then I pressed on PS to connect it using BT.
After a few secs, the pad connected in BT and was working fine.

However the error message at the bottom was still there:
[Image: Edr2fqy.png]

Is this intended? Or should the message clear itself when the same pad is connected after an error?
(09-17-2014, 04:54 PM)RedShadow Wrote: Another minor bug:
I was charging + using the pad, so the DS4 was connected through USB.
Then my pad was fully charged, so I unplugged the USB cord.
The pad shut off, so then I pressed on PS to connect it using BT.
After a few secs, the pad connected in BT and was working fine.

However the error message at the bottom was still there:
[Image: Edr2fqy.png]

Is this intended? Or should the message clear itself when the same pad is connected after an error?

Info level messages will clear themselves, error level will remain until clicked.

(09-17-2014, 04:56 PM)jhebbel Wrote: Info level messages will clear themselves, error level will remain until clicked.

Oh! That's great then.
Very smart. Wink
@jhebbel where's the New installer? And btw if i Select auto sense as the profile of my Controller, it changes back default the Next time i open the tool after i Close it.
(09-17-2014, 05:40 PM)roli Wrote: @jhebbel where's the New installer? And btw if i Select auto sense as the profile of my Controller, it changes back default the Next time i open the tool after i Close it.

Same location, and you mean the dropdown will not stay [Auto Sense]?

I am unable to reproduce this, after setting the dropdown even if I close disconnect reconnect force quit etc... the dropdown remains [Auto Sense] no matter what. Do you get any errors or warnings when setting it?

(09-17-2014, 05:44 PM)jhebbel Wrote: Same location, and you mean the dropdown will not stay [Auto Sense]?

I am unable to reproduce this, after setting the dropdown even if I close disconnect reconnect force quit etc... the dropdown remains [Auto Sense] no matter what. Do you get any errors or warnings when setting it?
Yes the dropdown changes default. I Connect the Controller, change to autosense, Close the tool, start the tool, Connect the Controller and the dropdown has changed back to default
@jhebbel the start minimized option doesn't work. If i check the option and restart my computer it still opens in a large window, and the start minimized option has been unchecked.
(09-17-2014, 06:32 PM)roli Wrote: @jhebbel the start minimized option doesn't work. If i check the option and restart my computer it still opens in a large window, and the start minimized option has been unchecked.

The setting does nothing at present, but if the setting is not saving between launches then this point to a problem in the programs ability to save to the configuration file, this lines up with the issue with the controllers Auto Sense not staying, will look into what could cause this. are there any errors in the log?

Does the file %Appdata%/DS4Windows/Configurations.xml exist on your system?

(09-17-2014, 06:39 PM)jhebbel Wrote: The setting does nothing at present, but if the setting is not saving between launches then this point to a problem in the programs ability to save to the configuration file, this lines up with the issue with the controllers Auto Sense not staying, will look into what could cause this. are there any errors in the log?

Does the file %Appdata%/DS4Windows/Configurations.xml exist on your system?

No the only folder in %appdata%/ds4windows is profiles