InputMapper - Now supporting more devices and plugins.
(09-16-2014, 06:25 PM)jhebbel Wrote: no, and if you have run the installer recently you need to use the zip i posted and overwrite the files again
I replaced the files With the New ones you linked me, I deleted the files in the appdate ds4windows folder and still it doesn't work, it's just the same as before

Sponsored links

(09-16-2014, 06:54 PM)roli Wrote: I replaced the files With the New ones you linked me, I deleted the files in the appdate ds4windows folder and still it doesn't work, it's just the same as before

ill have to wait for my german windows to finish downloading and installing to VM before I can really debug it.
[Image: LogoBusiness3.png]
IM 2 Beta now supporting plugins and even more devices.

Website | Forum | Donate $2 and remove ads from the tool
(09-16-2014, 07:11 PM)jhebbel Wrote: ill have to wait for my german windows to finish downloading and installing to VM before I can really debug it.

Okay
(09-16-2014, 07:19 PM)roli Wrote: Okay

OK, give this one a shot

Attached Files
.zip   Release.zip (Size: 3,21 MB / Downloads: 101)

(09-16-2014, 08:43 PM)jhebbel Wrote: OK, give this one a shot

Yes this one worked! thanks Smile
(09-16-2014, 10:11 PM)roli Wrote: Yes this one worked! thanks Smile

nice, i've upgraded the installer with the new culture friendly version aswell.

http://1drv.ms/1qYPuq2

(09-16-2014, 10:13 PM)jhebbel Wrote: nice, i've upgraded the installer with the new culture friendly version aswell.

http://1drv.ms/1qYPuq2
Okay i'll try using that.
I'm now able to bind right click to R1, but i'm still unable to bind left shift to L2. It worked binding it to R3 however...
(09-16-2014, 10:23 PM)roli Wrote: Okay i'll try using that.
I'm now able to bind right click to R1, but i'm still unable to bind left shift to L2. It worked binding it to R3 however...

ok, forgot to code that, fixed now

I installed successfully the new RC. The program started with no issue so far.
OMG do I see a Macro tab for real!?

* RedShadow is unlucky: he forgot his micro usb cable at home and hes outta battery. "My god I gotta hop to a shop and buy another one" Smile

Okay so... I can just fiddle with the interface lol
I noticed:
- when creating a new macro and then just closing down the window there is an empty msgbox poping up
- the 4th and 5th mouse buttons "buttons" are not doing anything when clicked, so can't map them
- I like the macro "tabulations" when pressing and releasing. However you should insert new keystrokes on top of the textarea because I gotta scroll down everytime to see whats goin on. Or auto-scroll Smile
- I really like the light blue hot zones on the xbox pad and the mouse pictures. Works well it seems.

Dude this is looking very good. If everything works fine I think you could release this RC. Only the macro part is missing and can be added later. I think a lotta people would be very happy with this version as it is man.

now, i gotta find an android cable.... damn!
Alright I'm charging Smile
I noticed that the Flash_when_low flashes using the 'Normal' color.
Shouldn't that rather be the 'low' color flashing when the battery is low?

Hmm the mouse bindings don't work:
- Choosing a mouse preset to either left or right stick has no effect (nope that works)
- Mouse scrollings don't work either, if mapped to a stick (nope that works)

Minor:
- binding KB Del appears as "NUM DECI" in the button
- the _ and X system button have this awesome light blue background hovering effect. But here, it's not awesome at all. The buttons are, though Smile

So, why did I thought that mouse bindings/scrolling weren't working: because my deadzones were all 100%. I had the same stuff on another profile. And those profiles existed before.
Maybe I just screwed up before with my profiles, or something else happened.

That version is awesome. Everything works. Will test more later.