InputMapper - Now supporting more devices and plugins.
(09-18-2014, 10:07 PM)jhebbel Wrote: Profiles are already used for autosense, thats the point of it, all you have to do is add the application you want it to launch for inside the profile

But I can't set a profile to launch for desktop, and if I creat a profile that I use when I'm on the desktop and on the internet I have to manually change profile if i want to use another one for a specific application

Sponsored links

(09-18-2014, 10:37 PM)roli Wrote: But I can't set a profile to launch for desktop, and if I creat a profile that I use when I'm on the desktop and on the internet I have to manually change profile if i want to use another one for a specific application

yes you can, desktop needs to be bound to explorer.exe and internet to chrome.exe or iexplore.exe
[Image: LogoBusiness3.png]
IM 2 Beta now supporting plugins and even more devices.

Website | Forum | Donate $2 and remove ads from the tool
(09-18-2014, 10:40 PM)jhebbel Wrote: yes you can, desktop needs to be bound to explorer.exe and internet to chrome.exe or iexplore.exe

Oh Okay, I'll try that
Where exactly is the source code of the current version? It's nowhere to be seen both in author's Google Code account and the product page which should have included link to it in the first place.

DS4Tool isn't spellchecked properly which is unacceptable for adware IMO. First w in "Start with Windows" isn't capitalized and "Setings", seriously?
Also the program hinders screensavers when controller is started for no reason. When the program is stopped, LED always starts shining with bright white light, while I like it always being off and I set it the profile accordingly.

As a feature request, you should make a pop-up window appear when the profile is edited and user tries to go to another tab without saving changes.
(09-19-2014, 12:04 PM)GeneralFailer Wrote: Where exactly is the source code of the current version? It's nowhere to be seen both in author's Google Code account and the product page which should have included link to it in the first place.

DS4Tool isn't spellchecked properly which is unacceptable for adware IMO. First w in "Start with Windows" isn't capitalized and "Setings", seriously?
Also the program hinders screensavers when controller is started for no reason. When the program is stopped, LED always starts shining with bright white light, while I like it always being off and I set it the profile accordingly.

As a feature request, you should make a pop-up window appear when the profile is edited and user tries to go to another tab without saving changes.

Out of curiosity, what did you hope to accomplish by coming here with an attitude?

(09-19-2014, 01:10 PM)jhebbel Wrote: Out of curiosity, what did you hope to accomplish by coming here with an attitude?
At least an answer for my question. In this thread you are bragging about how this project is open source as a defence for advertisements and yet the link to it is nowhere to be seen among paragraphs of describing how feature-rich it is without a mention of ads.
The latest change in this repo seems to have happened at the end of April.
(09-19-2014, 01:33 PM)GeneralFailer Wrote: At least an answer for my question. In this thread you are bragging about how this project is open source as a defence for advertisements and yet the link to it is nowhere to be seen among paragraphs of describing how feature-rich it is without a mention of ads.
The latest change in this repo seems to have happened at the end of April.

If you want SCPs code its still linked in his thread, if you want my code prior to me ditching SCPs code and writing my own it appears you have already found it, if you don't think I should be compensated by ads for the server usage than feel free to use another non ad supported distro, or even our distro from before ads, If you are writing your own bit of code and want to know how I did something or need some code help then ask like Jays2Kings has several times, but don't come on here acting like an ass with an attitude because all that gets you is an invite to the ignore list, I'm too busy trying to actually help people with legitimate issues to go back and forth arguing.

(09-18-2014, 10:37 PM)roli Wrote: But I can't set a profile to launch for desktop, and if I creat a profile that I use when I'm on the desktop and on the internet I have to manually change profile if i want to use another one for a specific application

You may have been referring to the default profile option, which was in fact broken in the last RC, it'll be fixed in the next one. It allows you to choose a custom profile as a fallback for when using auto sense in case you are using a program with no associated profile. essentially it replaces [Default]

(09-19-2014, 01:48 PM)jhebbel Wrote: If you want SCPs code its still linked in his thread, if you want my code prior to me ditching SCPs code and writing my own it appears you have already found it, if you don't think I should be compensated by ads for the server usage than feel free to use another non ad supported distro, or even our distro from before ads, If you are writing your own bit of code and want to know how I did something or need some code help then ask like Jays2Kings has several times, but don't come on here acting like an ass with an attitude because all that gets you is an invite to the ignore list, I'm too busy trying to actually help people with legitimate issues to go back and forth arguing.
I'm not doubting about whether it is morally right for you to have ads in your program, I'm just wondering how can someone acquire full source code of the current version if there is no link to it anywhere.
jhebbel I'm wondering if it's possilbe to change sensitivity of the mous if i bind mouse movment to right stick? It would be awesome if there was a slider for every single mouse movement direction. For example If i bind mouse movement to the right stick i could change mouse movement up sensitivity to 5 while i have mouse movement right sensitivity set to 7. If this isn't possible I'd like to change cursor sensitivity the way you change he sensitivity on the touchpad.
EDIT: Figured outy that I can change the sensitivity of the right stick as mouse, but i'd love to be able to change the sensitivity of each direction, but if it's much work it's not necessary