InputMapper - Now supporting more devices and plugins.
(09-18-2014, 04:21 PM)Aniki Wrote: I seem to be having a problem when using multiple controllers with this software. Everything works great with one DS4 (no problems at all). I'm also able to connect and use a second controller. However, after a bit of gaming, the second controller starts to get a huge amount of latency and then disconnects. When this is happening the memory and cpu usage by DS4tool also spikes way higher than normal. The problem probably isn't the controllers, as the disconnect happens to whatever controller is connected last. Does this sound like something that could be caused by the Bluetooth dongle? I have this 3-4 year old Belkin model.

That dongle does not meet the minimum required specifications needed, sorry
[Image: LogoBusiness3.png]
IM 2 Beta now supporting plugins and even more devices.

Website | Forum | Donate $2 and remove ads from the tool

Sponsored links

(09-18-2014, 02:26 PM)jhebbel Wrote: Ok, issue tracked down and fixed. Give the new installer a shot (same url).

Downloaded it and now the profile stays auto sense and the configuration file is created in appdata->ds4windows, but now the tool doesn't start up With Windows at all. I checked the start minimized and start With Windows options and they both stay checked but the tool doesn't open unless i do it manually

EDIT: I reinstalled it and it still doesn't work. The background color doesn't stay the same either, only in the Box where you choose the color. What is the configuration.xml file supposed to contain? Under general I can see <StartMinimized>True</StartMinimized>, <CheckForUpdates>True</CheckForUpdates> and some other stuff, but I don't see"<StartWithWIndows>True</StartWithWindows>" or anything like that. The background color changes back after I restart the tool.
(09-18-2014, 05:26 PM)roli Wrote: Downloaded it and now the profile stays auto sense and the configuration file is created in appdata->ds4windows, but now the tool doesn't start up With Windows at all. I checked the start minimized and start With Windows options and they both stay checked but the tool doesn't open unless i do it manually

EDIT: I reinstalled it and it still doesn't work. The background color doesn't stay the same either, only in the Box where you choose the color. What is the configuration.xml file supposed to contain? Under general I can see <StartMinimized>True</StartMinimized>, <CheckForUpdates>True</CheckForUpdates> and some other stuff, but I don't see"<StartWithWIndows>True</StartWithWindows>" or anything like that. The background color changes back after I restart the tool.

Uncheck and recheck start with windows, color not loading for guests will be fixed next update

(09-18-2014, 06:01 PM)jhebbel Wrote: Uncheck and recheck start with windows, color not loading for guests will be fixed next update

Thanks that worked Smile Do you think you could make it so that you can right click on the icon in the system tray and have options like exit there? And I can't remember if you awnsered this, but when you double click the desktop shortcut i opens another instance of the tool instead of bringing up the one that's already running.
(09-18-2014, 06:22 PM)roli Wrote: Thanks that worked Smile Do you think you could make it so that you can right click on the icon in the system tray and have options like exit there? And I can't remember if you awnsered this, but when you double click the desktop shortcut i opens another instance of the tool instead of bringing up the one that's already running.

i can make a context menu at some point, and to open a minimized copy of the app open it by double clicking the tray icon not the shortcut again.

(09-18-2014, 06:24 PM)jhebbel Wrote: i can make a context menu at some point, and to open a minimized copy of the app open it by double clicking the tray icon not the shortcut again.

Yes i know that i can doulbe click the icon in the system tary to open it again, but often iforget and use the desktop shortcut, so I would love to be able to use the desktop shorcut to open the instance that is already running.
Is it possible to have the PC send a button press on the PS4 controller?

I would like to have the PC run a macro to repeat a button press on the PS4 controller every x seconds until I stop it. This in turn will cause the PS4 console to respond to that button press.

Controller wired to PC and Bluetooth to PS4 Console.
(09-18-2014, 06:37 PM)tm74 Wrote: Is it possible to have the PC send a button press on the PS4 controller?

I would like to have the PC run a macro to repeat a button press on the PS4 controller every x seconds until I stop it. This in turn will cause the PS4 console to respond to that button press.

Controller wired to PC and Bluetooth to PS4 Console.

not possible

@jhebbel Do you think you would be able to add an option when you're making a New profile to make it work as auto sense, because I would like to have the auto configured diferently With the key bindings and stuff.
(09-18-2014, 10:05 PM)roli Wrote: @jhebbel Do you think you would be able to add an option when you're making a New profile to make it work as auto sense, because I would like to have the auto configured diferently With the key bindings and stuff.

Profiles are already used for autosense, thats the point of it, all you have to do is add the application you want it to launch for inside the profile