InputMapper - Now supporting more devices and plugins.
When I disable the touchpad the left and right mouse buttons are still active.

Sponsored links

(09-19-2014, 07:51 PM)jesalvein Wrote: Does it wrap Ds4 entries to xinput, or not ?

Lol, its hard to read between the lines when posting plain text, but im assuming there's a level of sarcasm in this post

(09-19-2014, 07:52 PM)Afausty Wrote: When I disable the touchpad the left and right mouse buttons are still active.

Can you explain a little more because I thought that this worked as intended
[Image: LogoBusiness3.png]
IM 2 Beta now supporting plugins and even more devices.

Website | Forum | Donate $2 and remove ads from the tool
(09-19-2014, 07:52 PM)Afausty Wrote: When I disable the touchpad the left and right mouse buttons are still active.

Can you explain a little more because I thought that this worked as intended
[Image: LogoBusiness3.png]
IM 2 Beta now supporting plugins and even more devices.

Website | Forum | Donate $2 and remove ads from the tool
(09-19-2014, 07:57 PM)jhebbel Wrote: Lol, its hard to read between the lines when posting plain text, but im assuming there's a level of sarcasm in this post
You got it Wink
Genral failer actually chose her nick wisely... or doesn't know what she's talking about when it comes to "release candidate"
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go
When I disable the trackpad in the latest 92 RC configuration, the trackpad buttons cant be disabled. The scroll and sliders dont work but the buttons of the trackpad in lower left and right corner of the controller can still be used as the left mouse button.
(09-19-2014, 07:51 PM)jesalvein Wrote: Does it wrap Ds4 entries to xinput, or not ?
DS4Tool did that and basic LED management just fine. Why upgrade at all?
(09-19-2014, 08:03 PM)jesalvein Wrote: You got it Wink
Genral failer actually chose her nick wisely... or doesn't know what she's talking about when it comes to "release candidate"
Why are you addressing to me like to a female?
(09-19-2014, 07:49 PM)jhebbel Wrote: Macros and a couple localization bugs as you have been pointing out, otherwise 1.5 is ready to go I think.
Nice!
(09-19-2014, 08:03 PM)jesalvein Wrote: You got it Wink
Also I do understand what an RC means. For my personal standards it looks more like an early beta as in addition to foregoing issues "Edit Profile" and "New Profile" in the main tab don't work at all. It looks like it was barely tested when I found this during the first minute of work.
(09-19-2014, 08:09 PM)GeneralFailer Wrote: DS4Tool did that and basic LED management just fine. Why upgrade at all?
ds4 tool ? If I'm not mistaken, jhebbel took Scarlet crush's DS3 wrapper as a basis. what are you talking about ?
Quote:Why are you addressing to me like to a female?
Er... dunno.
I had that picture of a little girl getting a free doll as a gift in a shop, then coming back because that free gift isn't exactly what she was expecting.

Some kind of miseducation, you know...
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go
(09-19-2014, 08:20 PM)jesalvein Wrote: Er... dunno.
I had that picture of a little girl getting a free doll as a gift in a shop, then coming back because that free gift isn't exactly what she was expecting.

Some kind of miseducation, you know...
Well, no offence to jhebbel, but if DS4Windows wasn't proprietary adware I at least could've taken the offense about "free".
(09-19-2014, 08:20 PM)jesalvein Wrote: ds4 tool ? If I'm not mistaken, jhebbel took Scarlet crush's DS3 wrapper as a basis. what are you talking about ?
Congratulations, now you are embarassing yourself!