InputMapper - Now supporting more devices and plugins.
(08-02-2014, 04:50 AM)Sleix Wrote: I mean a simple on/off toggle for mappings.

For instance, in J2K's DS4Windows, there's a tickbox in the window where you select what you're mapping whatever button to that lets you make that button a toggle instead of only working while held.

there is no toggle functionality, it may be something I can revisit once the bug list has thinned out a bit and I finish the re-coding to WPF.
[Image: LogoBusiness3.png]
IM 2 Beta now supporting plugins and even more devices.

Website | Forum | Donate $2 and remove ads from the tool

Sponsored links

(08-02-2014, 04:55 AM)jhebbel Wrote: there is no toggle functionality, it may be something I can revisit once the bug list has thinned out a bit and I finish the re-coding to WPF.

Take your time. I can work around it for now.

Really liking the options for axis tuning by the way. Mainly the ability to change the curve. It makes looking around in Minecraft feel really slick.
Hi since the new Style i cant see my controller
and it doesnt load my old profile anymore Sad

ok deleted the old profile and made a new
lucky i just had one profile Laugh

Attached Files
.txt   Solitair.txt (Size: 47,83 KB / Downloads: 247)
(08-02-2014, 08:41 AM)Solitair Wrote: Hi since the new Style i cant see my controller
and it doesnt load my old profile anymore Sad

ok deleted the old profile and made a new
lucky i just had one profile Laugh

Does it recognize your controller now?

Hi, that's a really great tool ! Thank you !

But I have not been able to connect 2 controllers. It works perfectly with one, but when I connect the second one to another USB port, DS4 Windows don't recognize it.

Did I have to do something special to connect and make works both controllers ?

EDIT : Ok, the second controller works on an other USB port (those behind the computer) but I would like to make it works on one of the 2 USB port in front of the computer (only one works currently). Does anyone know how to make it works ? Like how to reset an USB port (the port is working well, it just doesn't recognizing the controller) ?
(08-02-2014, 02:24 PM)Hyyerr Wrote: Hi, that's a really great tool ! Thank you !

But I have not been able to connect 2 controllers. It works perfectly with one, but when I connect the second one to another USB port, DS4 Windows don't recognize it.

Did I have to do something special to connect and make works both controllers ?

EDIT : Ok, the second controller works on an other USB port (those behind the computer) but I would like to make it works on one of the 2 USB port in front of the computer (only one works currently). Does anyone know how to make it works ? Like how to reset an USB port (the port is working well, it just doesn't recognizing the controller) ?

Sounds like either a hardware issue or your usb drivers, there is no special trick as far as the tool is concerned to get 2 controllers working though.

(08-02-2014, 12:17 AM)Wirenut48 Wrote: The read only is not the problem, read only is also checked on my folder. It's probably user account control or antivirus. Try right clicking on the setup file go properties and click on the unblock button, then right click and run as administrator, maybe that will help.

This was another bug on my end, fixed in .40

(08-02-2014, 04:55 AM)jhebbel Wrote: there is no toggle functionality, it may be something I can revisit once the bug list has thinned out a bit and I finish the re-coding to WPF.
That would be handy, like a "wait for press" macro command. With that you could string multiple events together to perform as a cycle even. You would probably also need a "end" or "repeat" command to return to the beginning.

edit: After thinking about it you wouldn't really need a end or repeat, as it would recycle if there is not a wait for press command.
I need some guinea pigs from the .38 release that were experiencing UI issues to test what I have coded so far for the new program.

Things I am curious about;
window resizing
window dragging
application switching (alt-tabbing) especially between and in and out of games and how well the "currently playing" window updates without lagging the rest of the app

Unzip to separate folder, do not overwrite current files.

Attached Files
.zip   Release.zip (Size: 1,09 MB / Downloads: 137)

I'm running latest DS4Tool. Trying to turn on my DS4, light flashes white a couple of times, disconnects. I've unpaired/re-paired it successfully several times, but DS4Tool won't connect to it.
This has worked in the past, but I've updated DS4Tool several times since the last attempt to use controller (1-2 wks ago).
I've tried controller plugged & unplugged. Restarted PC. Stopped/Started DS4Tool, to no avail.
DS4Tool crashed on me a couple of times as well, tho not in the last few attempts.

Debug console output can be found here: https://gist.github.com/intel352/32b8e12c6af704f08446