InputMapper - Now supporting more devices and plugins.
(08-09-2014, 01:44 AM)jhebbel Wrote: login has been fixed, uploaded a new version

Is the new build the same link you previously posted? If so I still can't get the new alpha build to work. Get windows error "program has stopped working".

Sponsored links

(08-09-2014, 11:12 AM)Wirenut48 Wrote: Is the new build the same link you previously posted? If so I still can't get the new alpha build to work. Get windows error "program has stopped working".

hmm, what OS are you running, and you ran from a new folder without trying to replace the old one right?
[Image: LogoBusiness3.png]
IM 2 Beta now supporting plugins and even more devices.

Website | Forum | Donate $2 and remove ads from the tool
(08-09-2014, 11:12 AM)Wirenut48 Wrote: Is the new build the same link you previously posted? If so I still can't get the new alpha build to work. Get windows error "program has stopped working".

Also if you are running side by side with the 1.4.40 or similar build it may cause error.

nevermind I think I replicated the error.

nevermind nevermind, now I cannot replicate it again.... Im confused.

My next priority will be the crash log, hard to see what's going on without it unless the error happens while debugging.

Running W7x64, same setup as before, anyway heres a pic of error.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Getting incompatible BT driver or stack, what driver should I be installing for wireless?
Is there any way to bind the touchpad button to a keystroke? I'd like to use it as my push to talk. I don't use the touchpad as a mouse so right now it's unused for me but as far as I can tell there is no way to bind it. Thanks for your time.
Hey I'm back again. So I just wanted to give you an update on my custom mapping situation.

The right stick as the mouse works perfect with the sensitivity lowered, though sometimes the mouse will slide downward if it's tapped. But I am still having issues with games recognizing button presses on the controller as keyboard presses. I've tried multiple games, and they all recognize the left and right click of the mouse when I have it mapped to the controller but no other keyboard button registers with any game. I've tried fiddling with the macros, but I can't really get them to work.
Just comparing my UI to the screenshots on your website - mine looks a bit off. Could be my DPI is set higher?

[Image: WnJzLF3.png]
(08-09-2014, 05:30 PM)Wirenut48 Wrote: Running W7x64, same setup as before, anyway heres a pic of error.
If I can shake this hangover ill have a version out today that will create a proper crash report that should help ;-)

(08-10-2014, 04:27 AM)Crimor Wrote: Getting incompatible BT driver or stack, what driver should I be installing for wireless?
Broadcom chipset with windows drivers seem to work best but there are others that have had mixed success too.

(08-10-2014, 04:46 AM)Zellidon Wrote: Is there any way to bind the touchpad button to a keystroke? I'd like to use it as my push to talk. I don't use the touchpad as a mouse so right now it's unused for me but as far as I can tell there is no way to bind it. Thanks for your time.
Sure is, you can assign a macro to the trackpad click action that corresponds to your keyboards PTT key

(08-10-2014, 08:27 AM)esareias Wrote: Hey I'm back again. So I just wanted to give you an update on my custom mapping situation.

The right stick as the mouse works perfect with the sensitivity lowered, though sometimes the mouse will slide downward if it's tapped. But I am still having issues with games recognizing button presses on the controller as keyboard presses. I've tried multiple games, and they all recognize the left and right click of the mouse when I have it mapped to the controller but no other keyboard button registers with any game. I've tried fiddling with the macros, but I can't really get them to work.
If you add a tiny bit of deadzone to the mouse you should get rid of the drift. As for the keys, what game is it? and are you running the game as administrator?

where would I get the windows drivers for it?