InputMapper - Now supporting more devices and plugins.
(08-12-2014, 03:44 AM)butterslol Wrote: Ah yes I did notice some performance issues periodically, I thought it could have been due to range but moving closer did not help. What USB adapter would you recommend? It's hard to tell whether an adapter in the store is broadcom or not.

Usually adapter with model numbers such as BT-400 or BTH-400 are all identical but re branded versions of a very common and popular chipset. http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B009ZII...UTF8&psc=1 is what im using.
[Image: LogoBusiness3.png]
IM 2 Beta now supporting plugins and even more devices.

Website | Forum | Donate $2 and remove ads from the tool

Sponsored links

(08-12-2014, 03:49 AM)jhebbel Wrote: Usually adapter with model numbers such as BT-400 or BTH-400 are all identical but re branded versions of a very common and popular chipset. http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B009ZII...UTF8&psc=1 is what im using.

Ah yeah, that amazon adapter says its a Broadcom 20702 chipset, I should be able to find a local shop (in Aus) that supplies a re-branded version. Thanks very much!
Hello jhebbel,

Big thanks to this awesome tool. Without it my DS4 controller would be useless, as I don't really own a PS4 Smile

I have one question, I'm trying to configure my joystick with ePSXe (ps1 emulator) and everything is working well, but I tried everything to let the vibration work but it's not.

My pad configuration is in the attachment.

There is an option to have "Visual" vibration, I tried that and yes the games shake when the emulator sends the "Vibration" signal. This means it's not an emulator issue.

I understand that this is not your problem, but I'm asking you because you're very knowledgeable at this thing. So I would really appreciate it if you can tell me your thoughts about this.

I'm planning on playing some old games like MGS 1 and it would suck without vibration.

edit: I tried another a couple more emulators and also another "Pad" plugin, all gives the same results. I noticed this though (in the other pad plugin):
[Image: MNjkq4z.jpg]

It seems like they can't detect the DirectInput device or something?

Oh and by the way, I donated for this good application.. Keep the good development up Smile

Thank you sir,

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

(08-12-2014, 06:33 PM)badchip Wrote: Hello jhebbel,

Big thanks to this awesome tool. Without it my DS4 controller would be useless, as I don't really own a PS4 Smile

I have one question, I'm trying to configure my joystick with ePSXe (ps1 emulator) and everything is working well, but I tried everything to let the vibration work but it's not.

My pad configuration is in the attachment.

There is an option to have "Visual" vibration, I tried that and yes the games shake when the emulator sends the "Vibration" signal. This means it's not an emulator issue.

I understand that this is not your problem, but I'm asking you because you're very knowledgeable at this thing. So I would really appreciate it if you can tell me your thoughts about this.

I'm planning on playing some old games like MGS 1 and it would suck without vibration.

edit: I tried another a couple more emulators and also another "Pad" plugin, all gives the same results. I noticed this though (in the other pad plugin):

It seems like they can't detect the DirectInput device or something?

Oh and by the way, I donated for this good application.. Keep the good development up Smile

Thank you sir,

Since I don't use any emulator stuff its hard to say, but its looking for a DirectInput device, the DS4Windows tool outputs the controller as a XInput device, you may not be able to use the 2 in conjunction.

(08-13-2014, 02:01 AM)jhebbel Wrote: Since I don't use any emulator stuff its hard to say, but its looking for a DirectInput device, the DS4Windows tool outputs the controller as a XInput device, you may not be able to use the 2 in conjunction.

I managed to find a pad plugin that supports xinput, now I have rumble playing psx games. Thanks Smile
New alpha:

http://dsdcs.com/attachments/Release.zip

Got the profiles list page mostly done except add/delete/copy commands
Got the Profile editing page half done (double click profile in list to get to it for now)
Added performance slider to settings page to manually adjust process priority as needed

Other small changes.

Big hurdles in front of me are re-creating the Macro builder and mapping window in WPF.

Hello,jhebbel
Thx for your working

I have a question
When I am playing Guild Wars 2
It need to pressing mouse rightclick to activate the camera control
So can I mapping 2 key to a button?
Just like a mouse movement and mouse rightclick map to a rightstick movement,in my case
(08-15-2014, 10:59 AM)ludia22 Wrote: Hello,jhebbel
Thx for your working

I have a question
Just like a mouse movement and mouse rightclick map to a rightstick movement,in my case

If I understand your question correctly this should be easily doable. You can map the right click using macros, and the right stick to mouse in the normal mapping screen.

New Alpha release

CRUD operations for profile now complete, can create rename update and delete profiles

'Home' screen controller statuses changed to drop down more detailed information and change profile options

If all you use are basic features of DS4Windows and don't use Macros or button mapping then from this Alpha on you can use this as a replacement for DS4Tool

Attached Files
.zip   Release.zip (Size: 4,64 MB / Downloads: 172)

(08-15-2014, 12:57 PM)jhebbel Wrote: ludia22 Wrote:

If I understand your question correctly this should be easily doable. You can map the right click using macros, and the right stick to mouse in the normal mapping screen.

So, this is what i normally do using xpadder for guild wars, wow etc, but i cant work out how to do this very thing using just macro's.

If im understanding him right, and he wants the same as me, the aim is to have the right joystick automatically hold RMB when moving in a direction, so that the camera always moves with the right stick, as per a normal 3rd person action game. But i cant find a way to assign a macro to a joystick directions. When i click any joystick direction to assign a command, it just shows the keyboard and mouse layout, which allows 1 action, and no macro assignment. And if i use a macro builder, i can only assign mouse button presses, not mouse axis changes. I cant figure out a way to allow both at the same time.

Another small point which i think im not understanding with macro's (i know, i suck with them).

I was wanting to assign browser buttons back, forward, home and refresh to the dpad, like steam big picture. So i thought i'd choose the browser buttons in the media controls of the macro builder, and assign each one to a dpad direction, then go in the marco tab of the profile, and choose the macros ive made for each and assign them to the dpad? But this doesnt work. Can someone please help me with this?