InputMapper - Now supporting more devices and plugins.
(08-24-2014, 02:54 PM)sinlot Wrote: the one that i tried to use before but didnt work

this one
http://forums.pcsx2.net/Thread-XInput-Wr...Controller

1) thats for DS3 devices, this tool is for DS4.
2) you need to remove everything, not reinstall
[Image: LogoBusiness3.png]
IM 2 Beta now supporting plugins and even more devices.

Website | Forum | Donate $2 and remove ads from the tool

Sponsored links

(08-24-2014, 02:57 PM)jhebbel Wrote: 1) thats for DS3 devices, this tool is for DS4.
2) you need to remove everything, not reinstall

since i dont know do i just restore my laptop since its new
(08-24-2014, 03:14 PM)sinlot Wrote: since i dont know do i just restore my laptop since its new

You dont have to, you just need to pick whose tool you intend to use, Ours or scarlet crushes, you also need to make sure your using the right tool for the model of dualshock you have, the tools vary and developers like scarlet crush have put out tools for several different dualshock versions.

(08-24-2014, 03:16 PM)jhebbel Wrote: You dont have to, you just need to pick whose tool you intend to use, Ours or scarlet crushes, you also need to make sure your using the right tool for the model of dualshock you have, the tools vary and developers like scarlet crush have put out tools for several different dualshock versions.

i chose yours since its the newest but i still dont know whats preventing the controller from working
(08-24-2014, 03:21 PM)sinlot Wrote: i chose yours since its the newest but i still dont know whats preventing the controller from working

You're still trying to use other versions in conjunction, they cause conflict and do not work together, Scarlet Crushes is one of them.

(08-24-2014, 03:34 PM)jhebbel Wrote: You're still trying to use other versions in conjunction, they cause conflict and do not work together, Scarlet Crushes is one of them.

the problem is how do i remove them completely like where is the files to delete and so
(08-24-2014, 03:38 PM)sinlot Wrote: the problem is how do i remove them completely like where is the files to delete and so

The drivers should be able to be removed using the same tool from SCP that installed them, there should be a remove or uninstall button there, the 'Force' option may need to be checked and the installer will likely have to be run in admin mode.

(08-24-2014, 03:40 PM)jhebbel Wrote: The drivers should be able to be removed using the same tool from SCP that installed them, there should be a remove or uninstall button there, the 'Force' option may need to be checked and the installer will likely have to be run in admin mode.

ok i uninstalled them whats next?
(08-24-2014, 03:51 PM)sinlot Wrote: ok i uninstalled them whats next?

create another debug so we can make sure they are gone

Improving sixaxis support in the alpha:

Added several new methods of mapping the six axis to other axises, The original is just a straight up replacement.
New to the list though is Mix; Which is a 50/50 mix of wha the sixaxis says and the mapped axis says, and Highest; which takes the highest value of the two and uses it essentially switching back and forth between the two as needed.
[Image: 08.24.2014-14.13.png]

Also been figuring the math and adding the configurations as needed, also adding a smoothing/jitter reduction feature that seems to be working good so far.

[Image: 08.24.2014-14.13.png]

New release maybe tonight or tomorrow.