InputMapper - Now supporting more devices and plugins.
(01-10-2015, 12:30 AM)iam_plusq Wrote: Hi, I need help. I installed DS4Windows on Windows 7 64 bit. Installation went fine. I just can't start it, whenever I click on the shortcut a pop up appears.

DS4Windows.exe - Fatal error

CLR error: 80004005
The program will now terminate.

Then I just have to close it and click OK. No idea what to do.

Edit: The ScpDriver crashes immediately after the installation.

Edit 2: The Scpdriver seems to work now, but now DS4Windows won't do anything, not launching. Clicking on it does nothing, not even an error prompt.

I would recommend uninstalling the hardware, drivers, and software then starting fresh

(01-10-2015, 09:07 AM)arieluthfi Wrote: Why my gamepad input delays look so bad above 6ms? Is it there's anything wrong with the gamepad or bluetooth itself?

6ms is not 'bad'. Gaming devices are considered good if input is below 14ms. Some things to try to cut down some though is to position the BT dongle in a place where it has line of sight and is not to far away.

(01-10-2015, 06:14 PM)hunter99507 Wrote: I tried to search the thread but I did not find anything.

My issue is sometimes when playing games using Bluetooth the controller does not input the buttons that i press. It like the controller stops working for a second or 2. This happens atleast once every 5 minutes.

I am using a generic bluetooth adapter with the microsoft stack. Never had any issues using motioninjoy with this bluetooth adapter for 2 years, so i believe it might be software related.

Thank you

Are there any log entries during these period of non responsiveness?

(01-11-2015, 01:06 AM)NeroIPV6 Wrote: So Ill recreate the problem.

I load up Chrono Trigger and I map the arrow keys to the D-Pad and the Right Analog, so I can use the stick for character movement and the D-pad for menu movement.

When I move with he Analog it will stick to moving in one direction, and i pressing all directions in a circle seems to make it stop, or just any combination of other directional inputs.

Now, I thought it was just the SNES9X emulator, but thats not true, It did the same for Minecraft and any FPS.

If I run DS4Helathchecker it gives me all green lights.

I have no idea what he problem is..... Its only the analog

So, thats everything lol

If anyone has any idea I really appreciate any help

have you tried both scancode and normal options?

(01-11-2015, 03:01 AM)justthisoneproblem Wrote: HELP!!!

I'm running Bootcamp Windows 8.1 on my Mac Desktop, and downloaded DS4Windows earlier this week to handle DS2.

Everythings going smoothly until this afternoon I restarted and updates were installed.

Next time I booted up windows, I was having latency issues followed by controller disconnecting within 1-2 min...

Tried troubleshooting online... went one by one and uninstalled all the windows updates and rebooted.. didn't work..

Then uninstalled DS4/reinstalled and it doesn't even recognize that the controller is plugged in... not sure what to do.

HELP!! Severely addicted to DS2 having withdrawal!!!!

I think you mean DS4? this tool only handles DS4.

(01-11-2015, 02:54 PM)jimcan Wrote: Im having serious problems getting the ds4 to pair over bluetooth.
I installed a bluetooth chip on my motherboard, installed bluetooth drivers, and paired it no problem. After it lost its charge the controller refuses to pair again.
On windows 7 x64, Intel 7260 wifi/bluetooth 4.0 card

I've uninstalled bluetooth drivers, uninstalled all non-present devices in device manager related to bluetooth and Hid- complaint controllers.
Uninstalled SCP Virtual Bus Driver, uninstalled DS4Windows. Re-installed everything using the generic bluetooth driver and it simply wont hold it's pair over bluetooth.

After a complete uninstall (including deleting registry keys) I go to Add device- then initiate pair (share + PS button) It will give me a prompt it succesfully paired. However, when I go to "show bluetooth devices" And go to -Properties- I see wireless controller. I select -game controller settings- to test the input and the controller is unresponsive to key presses. Within a minute of pairing over bluetooth the controller will flash from "wireless controller" to "Hid-complaint controller" [under bluetooth devices] for about a second and then will remove itself and disappear.
Only thing I can do is try to re-pair it again,but the outcome is the same. It will say it paired succesfully, but after a minute it will lose connection and disappear under devices.
Each time I re-pair I have to go in device manager and delete all the Bluetooth Hid devices and Hid complaint controller drivers that get added, as each re-pair just keeps adding the driver.

Ive scoured countless comment sections, tutorials on youtube, and posts from this forum. But I can not find a way to fix this. The controller was working at one point, after I installed the bluetooth card, but after it lost its charge and I used it over USB, the moment I went to sync it back over bluetooth it would refuse to hold a paired connection.
Device works fine over USB, but I got this sweet M.2 bluetooth chip just for this controller and would love to see it work. My only other alternative it seems is to buy a XBOX one controller and I'd rather not.

This seems to be an issue many people are having and there hasn't been a fix yet.
Any help on this issue. Its much appreciated and I know others are looking for help too.

On the OP is a link to some win 7 pairing tips.

(01-11-2015, 05:14 PM)samesong Wrote: Incredible piece of software; thank you so much for creating this.

For the next version, could you possibly address the following regarding Idle Disconnect?

-Specify the exact time being set on the sliders
-Allow a "Never disconnect when charging" option

The second would be a huge lifesaver.

Thanks, can't wait to hear your feedback!

Sounds like a good idea, will do.

(01-12-2015, 02:15 AM)dukkz Wrote: I have my ps4 controller paired with my bluetooth device. The light is white, on all the time and shows up as 'wireless controller' in the controller options. All the buttons on it work and everything but ds4windows doesn't appear to be able to find my controller. It finds it fine when it's plugged in but not on the bluetooth, even though it's obviously connected properly. It's soooooo frustrating and I have no idea what the problem could be.

Are you sure you are using compatible BT dongle and drivers?
[Image: LogoBusiness3.png]
IM 2 Beta now supporting plugins and even more devices.

Website | Forum | Donate $2 and remove ads from the tool

Sponsored links

In response to Jhebbel-

I made an account just so anyone else who is struggling can try to find a solution as I have. As stated, I scoured countless comment sections,websites, and forums, including the OP with Win 7 pairing tips you have referenced, and none of these gave me a solution.
From all the sites I have gone to I can see there are countless others with a similar issue, so I just want to chime in to help those unfortunate enough to have this pairing issue.
When none of these referenced sites and forums can help your issue, perhaps the simple fix is making sure your Windows 7 OS is up-to-date. It's possible one of the hotfixes elevated the problems I was having.
With others with a similar bluetooth card as me [Intel 7260] it could be a driver issue. Update windows 7 with all updates and hotfixes, and also make sure your driver is up to date. I don't if that will help anyone, but I appreciate all the help I have found on this forum and of course the awesome software you have given us Jhebbel.
So on that note let me share my appreciation for the software you made. All your time and effort is appreciated.
Hopefully these tips can help anyone else out with similar issues.
Need help

I can't use this app without it disconnecting every half hour, when it does eventually disconnect I try to plug it back in and nothing happens, it just says battery charge is at 0% which isn't true because it was at 100 a couple seconds ago.

It also sometimes just bends me over and ***** me in the ass by not detecting the controller at all. It used to work fine until I downloaded the updates so idk Sad

Thanks for your hard work and hope you can fix my issue.
(01-12-2015, 02:34 AM)jhebbel Wrote: I would recommend uninstalling the hardware, drivers, and software then starting fresh

Thanks for the reply!
I just did that, still the same. Click on the DS4Windows shortcut and a user account control prompt pops up, click it and nothing happens. I can see it running in the task manager though. My PS4 is connected though, in "Devices and Printers" the "Wireless Controller is there. In the "Game controller settings" and Properties the inputs are being registered in the test window, the XYZ Axis and the buttons work.

Edit: XInput Test says it's not connected.
I have tried both modes.
Not really sure what it is that's causeing the problem.
I've adjusted deadzones, sensitivity, not sure what else to try.
My controller is fine as well, I've used another DS4 tool and it worked fine, I just like your layout more, I even donated ?

Any ideas what I could do next?
(01-11-2015, 05:14 PM)samesong Wrote: For the next version, could you possibly address the following regarding Idle Disconnect?

-Specify the exact time being set on the sliders
-Allow a "Never disconnect when charging" option

+1

Thanks for the continued support & development!

P.S. The Shell mode looks great! Will we be able to add custom apps or paths to this?
[Image: 76561197983176341.png]
I recently bought a DS4 and upon testing the rumble in DS4Windows, I found the motor was distractingly loud, particularly for the light rumble. I sent it in for a return and got another one, and the same thing. Are the motors for these controllers just loud in general, does DS4Windows make them work harder than normal or have I gotten unlucky with two jank controllers in a row? Thanks for the help.

EDIT: I called sony support and eventually got it out of them that they've had numerous reports of recent controllers having rumble issues. Disregard.
Hello,

This is a post for the conversation we had on the Disqus.com.

Code:
- <Event xmlns="http://schemas.microsoft.com/win/2004/08/events/event">
- <System>
  <Provider Name="Application Error" />
  <EventID Qualifiers="0">1000</EventID>
  <Level>2</Level>
  <Task>100</Task>
  <Keywords>0x80000000000000</Keywords>
  <TimeCreated SystemTime="2015-01-13T12:08:52.000000000Z" />
  <EventRecordID>43996</EventRecordID>
  <Channel>Application</Channel>
  <Computer>martijn-laptop</Computer>
  <Security />
  </System>
- <EventData>
  <Data>DS4Windows.exe</Data>
  <Data>1.5.2.0</Data>
  <Data>54216765</Data>
  <Data>KERNELBASE.dll</Data>
  <Data>6.1.7601.18409</Data>
  <Data>53159a86</Data>
  <Data>e0434352</Data>
  <Data>0000c42d</Data>
  <Data>8084</Data>
  <Data>01d02f29a8e2a401</Data>
  <Data>C:\Program Files (x86)\DSDCS\DS4Windows\DS4Windows.exe</Data>
  <Data>C:\Windows\syswow64\KERNELBASE.dll</Data>
  <Data>efb7960e-9b1c-11e4-b5a2-ab6efcc1ea51</Data>
  </EventData>
  </Event>

Code:
- <System>
  <Provider Name=".NET Runtime" />
  <EventID Qualifiers="0">1026</EventID>
  <Level>2</Level>
  <Task>0</Task>
  <TimeCreated SystemTime="2015-01-13T12:08:51.000000000Z" />
  <EventRecordID>43995</EventRecordID>
  <Security />
  </System>
- <EventData>
  <Data>Application: DS4Windows.exe Framework Version: v4.0.30319 Description: The process was terminated due to an unhandled exception. Exception Info: System.Windows.Markup.XamlParseException Stack: at System.Windows.Markup.WpfXamlLoader.Load(System.Xaml.XamlReader, System.Xaml.IXamlObjectWriterFactory, Boolean, System.Object, System.Xaml.XamlObjectWriterSettings, System.Uri) at System.Windows.Markup.WpfXamlLoader.LoadBaml(System.Xaml.XamlReader, Boolean, System.Object, System.Xaml.Permissions.XamlAccessLevel, System.Uri) at System.Windows.Markup.XamlReader.LoadBaml(System.IO.Stream, System.Windows.Markup.ParserContext, System.Object, Boolean) at System.Windows.Application.LoadBamlStreamWithSyncInfo(System.IO.Stream, System.Windows.Markup.ParserContext) at System.Windows.Application.LoadComponent(System.Uri, Boolean) at System.Windows.Application.DoStartup() at System.Windows.Application.<.ctor>b__1(System.Object) at System.Windows.Threading.ExceptionWrapper.InternalRealCall(System.Delegate, System.Object, Int32) at MS.Internal.Threading.ExceptionFilterHelper.TryCatchWhen(System.Object, System.Delegate, System.Object, Int32, System.Delegate) at System.Windows.Threading.DispatcherOperation.InvokeImpl() at System.Windows.Threading.DispatcherOperation.InvokeInSecurityContext(System.Object) at System.Threading.ExecutionContext.RunInternal(System.Threading.ExecutionContext, System.Threading.ContextCallback, System.Object, Boolean) at System.Threading.ExecutionContext.Run(System.Threading.ExecutionContext, System.Threading.ContextCallback, System.Object, Boolean) at System.Threading.ExecutionContext.Run(System.Threading.ExecutionContext, System.Threading.ContextCallback, System.Object) at System.Windows.Threading.DispatcherOperation.Invoke() at System.Windows.Threading.Dispatcher.ProcessQueue() at System.Windows.Threading.Dispatcher.WndProcHook(IntPtr, Int32, IntPtr, IntPtr, Boolean ByRef) at MS.Win32.HwndWrapper.WndProc(IntPtr, Int32, IntPtr, IntPtr, Boolean ByRef) at MS.Win32.HwndSubclass.DispatcherCallbackOperation(System.Object) at System.Windows.Threading.ExceptionWrapper.InternalRealCall(System.Delegate, System.Object, Int32) at MS.Internal.Threading.ExceptionFilterHelper.TryCatchWhen(System.Object, System.Delegate, System.Object, Int32, System.Delegate) at System.Windows.Threading.Dispatcher.LegacyInvokeImpl(System.Windows.Threading.DispatcherPriority, System.TimeSpan, System.Delegate, System.Object, Int32) at MS.Win32.HwndSubclass.SubclassWndProc(IntPtr, Int32, IntPtr, IntPtr) at MS.Win32.UnsafeNativeMethods.DispatchMessage(System.Windows.Interop.MSG ByRef) at System.Windows.Threading.Dispatcher.PushFrameImpl(System.Windows.Threading.DispatcherFrame) at System.Windows.Threading.Dispatcher.PushFrame(System.Windows.Threading.DispatcherFrame) at System.Windows.Threading.Dispatcher.Run() at System.Windows.Application.RunDispatcher(System.Object) at System.Windows.Application.RunInternal(System.Windows.Window) at System.Windows.Application.Run(System.Windows.Window) at DS4Windows.App.Main()</Data>
  </EventData>
  </Event>

Code:
- <System>
  <Provider Name="Windows Error Reporting" />
  <EventID Qualifiers="0">1001</EventID>
  <Level>4</Level>
  <Task>0</Task>
  <TimeCreated SystemTime="2015-01-13T12:08:57.000000000Z" />
  <EventRecordID>43997</EventRecordID>
  <Security />
  </System>
- <EventData>
  <Data>173531523</Data>
  <Data>22</Data>
  <Data>CLR20r3</Data>
  <Data>Not available</Data>
  <Data>0</Data>
  <Data>DS4Windows.exe</Data>
  <Data>1.5.2.0</Data>
  <Data>54216765</Data>
  <Data>mscorlib</Data>
  <Data>4.0.30319.34209</Data>
  <Data>534894cc</Data>
  <Data>4527</Data>
  <Data>ce</Data>
  <Data>System.Windows.Markup.XamlParse</Data>
  <Data />
  <Data>C:\Users\martijn\AppData\Local\Temp\WERCB7A.tmp.WERInternalMetadata.xml</Data>
  <Data>C:\Users\martijn\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Windows\WER\ReportArchive\AppCrash_DS4Windows.exe_97e4da6e521d2b82a195d5ba4faeee3c22689f7_6ebce0fd</Data>
  <Data />
  <Data>0</Data>
  <Data>efb7960e-9b1c-11e4-b5a2-ab6efcc1ea51</Data>
  <Data>0</Data>
  </EventData>
  </Event>

The last one links to a file containing:
Code:
Version=1
EventType=CLR20r3
EventTime=130656245322363268
ReportType=2
Consent=1
UploadTime=130656245323153313
ReportIdentifier=efb7960f-9b1c-11e4-b5a2-ab6efcc1ea51
IntegratorReportIdentifier=efb7960e-9b1c-11e4-b5a2-ab6efcc1ea51
WOW64=1
Response.BucketId=173531523
Response.BucketTable=22
Response.type=4
Sig[0].Name=Problem Signature 01
Sig[0].Value=DS4Windows.exe
Sig[1].Name=Problem Signature 02
Sig[1].Value=1.5.2.0
Sig[2].Name=Problem Signature 03
Sig[2].Value=54216765
Sig[3].Name=Problem Signature 04
Sig[3].Value=mscorlib
Sig[4].Name=Problem Signature 05
Sig[4].Value=4.0.30319.34209
Sig[5].Name=Problem Signature 06
Sig[5].Value=534894cc
Sig[6].Name=Problem Signature 07
Sig[6].Value=4527
Sig[7].Name=Problem Signature 08
Sig[7].Value=ce
Sig[8].Name=Problem Signature 09
Sig[8].Value=System.Windows.Markup.XamlParse
DynamicSig[1].Name=OS Version
DynamicSig[1].Value=6.1.7601.2.1.0.256.1
DynamicSig[2].Name=Locale ID
DynamicSig[2].Value=2057
DynamicSig[22].Name=Additional Information 1
DynamicSig[22].Value=0a9e
DynamicSig[23].Name=Additional Information 2
DynamicSig[23].Value=0a9e372d3b4ad19135b953a78882e789
DynamicSig[24].Name=Additional Information 3
DynamicSig[24].Value=0a9e
DynamicSig[25].Name=Additional Information 4
DynamicSig[25].Value=0a9e372d3b4ad19135b953a78882e789
UI[2]=C:\Program Files (x86)\DSDCS\DS4Windows\DS4Windows.exe
UI[3]=DS4Windows has stopped working
UI[4]=Windows can check online for a solution to the problem.
UI[5]=Check online for a solution and close the program
UI[6]=Check online for a solution later and close the program
UI[7]=Close the program
LoadedModule[0]=C:\Program Files (x86)\DSDCS\DS4Windows\DS4Windows.exe
LoadedModule[1]=C:\Windows\SysWOW64\ntdll.dll
LoadedModule[2]=C:\Windows\SYSTEM32\MSCOREE.DLL
LoadedModule[3]=C:\Windows\syswow64\KERNEL32.dll
LoadedModule[4]=C:\Windows\syswow64\KERNELBASE.dll
LoadedModule[5]=C:\Windows\system32\apphelp.dll
LoadedModule[6]=C:\Windows\AppPatch\AcLayers.dll
LoadedModule[7]=C:\Windows\syswow64\SspiCli.dll
LoadedModule[8]=C:\Windows\syswow64\msvcrt.dll
LoadedModule[9]=C:\Windows\syswow64\RPCRT4.dll
LoadedModule[10]=C:\Windows\syswow64\CRYPTBASE.dll
LoadedModule[11]=C:\Windows\SysWOW64\sechost.dll
LoadedModule[12]=C:\Windows\syswow64\USER32.dll
LoadedModule[13]=C:\Windows\syswow64\GDI32.dll
LoadedModule[14]=C:\Windows\syswow64\LPK.dll
LoadedModule[15]=C:\Windows\syswow64\USP10.dll
LoadedModule[16]=C:\Windows\syswow64\ADVAPI32.dll
LoadedModule[17]=C:\Windows\syswow64\SHELL32.dll
LoadedModule[18]=C:\Windows\syswow64\SHLWAPI.dll
LoadedModule[19]=C:\Windows\syswow64\ole32.dll
LoadedModule[20]=C:\Windows\syswow64\OLEAUT32.dll
LoadedModule[21]=C:\Windows\syswow64\USERENV.dll
LoadedModule[22]=C:\Windows\syswow64\profapi.dll
LoadedModule[23]=C:\Windows\system32\WINSPOOL.DRV
LoadedModule[24]=C:\Windows\system32\MPR.dll
LoadedModule[25]=C:\Windows\system32\IMM32.DLL
LoadedModule[26]=C:\Windows\syswow64\MSCTF.dll
LoadedModule[27]=C:\Windows\SysWOW64\nvinit.dll
LoadedModule[28]=C:\Windows\system32\VERSION.dll
LoadedModule[29]=C:\Program Files (x86)\NVIDIA Corporation\CoProcManager\detoured.dll
LoadedModule[30]=C:\Program Files (x86)\NVIDIA Corporation\CoProcManager\nvd3d9wrap.dll
LoadedModule[31]=C:\Windows\syswow64\SETUPAPI.dll
LoadedModule[32]=C:\Windows\syswow64\CFGMGR32.dll
LoadedModule[33]=C:\Windows\syswow64\DEVOBJ.dll
LoadedModule[34]=C:\Program Files (x86)\NVIDIA Corporation\CoProcManager\nvdxgiwrap.dll
LoadedModule[35]=C:\Windows\AppPatch\AcGenral.DLL
LoadedModule[36]=C:\Windows\system32\UxTheme.dll
LoadedModule[37]=C:\Windows\system32\WINMM.dll
LoadedModule[38]=C:\Windows\system32\samcli.dll
LoadedModule[39]=C:\Windows\system32\MSACM32.dll
LoadedModule[40]=C:\Windows\system32\sfc.dll
LoadedModule[41]=C:\Windows\system32\sfc_os.DLL
LoadedModule[42]=C:\Windows\system32\dwmapi.dll
LoadedModule[43]=C:\Windows\syswow64\urlmon.dll
LoadedModule[44]=C:\Windows\syswow64\api-ms-win-downlevel-ole32-l1-1-0.dll
LoadedModule[45]=C:\Windows\syswow64\api-ms-win-downlevel-shlwapi-l1-1-0.dll
LoadedModule[46]=C:\Windows\syswow64\api-ms-win-downlevel-advapi32-l1-1-0.dll
LoadedModule[47]=C:\Windows\syswow64\api-ms-win-downlevel-user32-l1-1-0.dll
LoadedModule[48]=C:\Windows\syswow64\api-ms-win-downlevel-version-l1-1-0.dll
LoadedModule[49]=C:\Windows\syswow64\api-ms-win-downlevel-normaliz-l1-1-0.dll
LoadedModule[50]=C:\Windows\syswow64\normaliz.DLL
LoadedModule[51]=C:\Windows\syswow64\iertutil.dll
LoadedModule[52]=C:\Windows\syswow64\WININET.dll
LoadedModule[53]=C:\Windows\AppPatch\AcXtrnal.DLL
LoadedModule[54]=C:\Windows\system32\SHUNIMPL.DLL
LoadedModule[55]=C:\Windows\Microsoft.NET\Framework\v4.0.30319\mscoreei.dll
LoadedModule[56]=C:\Windows\Microsoft.NET\Framework\v4.0.30319\clr.dll
LoadedModule[57]=C:\Windows\system32\MSVCR120_CLR0400.dll
LoadedModule[58]=C:\Windows\assembly\NativeImages_v4.0.30319_32\mscorlib\d1265d6159ea876f9d63ea4c1361b587\mscorlib.ni.dll
LoadedModule[59]=C:\Windows\assembly\NativeImages_v4.0.30319_32\System\d18e2115a3270f89663fce831547f534\System.ni.dll
LoadedModule[60]=C:\Windows\assembly\NativeImages_v4.0.30319_32\WindowsBase\96ef38bc80d4e36e0812ee749f90f435\WindowsBase.ni.dll
LoadedModule[61]=C:\Windows\system32\CRYPTSP.dll
LoadedModule[62]=C:\Windows\system32\rsaenh.dll
LoadedModule[63]=C:\Windows\assembly\NativeImages_v4.0.30319_32\PresentationCore\b96f42b103d3455036bbeb8fee037931\PresentationCore.ni.dll
LoadedModule[64]=C:\Windows\assembly\NativeImages_v4.0.30319_32\Presentatio5ae0f00f#\d747bc7ada99b5060484e3095274c9d0\PresentationFramework.ni.dll
LoadedModule[65]=C:\Windows\assembly\NativeImages_v4.0.30319_32\System.Xaml\b743aed31731aa473e125bb63f43b3f4\System.Xaml.ni.dll
LoadedModule[66]=C:\Windows\system32\dwrite.dll
LoadedModule[67]=C:\Windows\Microsoft.NET\Framework\v4.0.30319\WPF\wpfgfx_v0400.dll
LoadedModule[68]=C:\Windows\Microsoft.NET\Framework\v4.0.30319\WPF\PresentationNative_v0400.dll
LoadedModule[69]=C:\Windows\Microsoft.NET\Framework\v4.0.30319\clrjit.dll
LoadedModule[70]=C:\Windows\Microsoft.NET\Framework\v4.0.30319\nlssorting.dll
LoadedModule[71]=C:\Windows\assembly\NativeImages_v4.0.30319_32\System.Drawing\53d0b6fa2fc28f7d50f84999fc2a1bbf\System.Drawing.ni.dll
LoadedModule[72]=C:\Windows\assembly\NativeImages_v4.0.30319_32\System.Windows.Forms\bcc9a98d4cae057c7278f80d56836140\System.Windows.Forms.ni.dll
LoadedModule[73]=C:\Windows\system32\RpcRtRemote.dll
LoadedModule[74]=C:\Windows\assembly\NativeImages_v4.0.30319_32\System.Xml\a4066040e82329538bec1a194a222d93\System.Xml.ni.dll
LoadedModule[75]=C:\Windows\assembly\NativeImages_v4.0.30319_32\System.Core\32282378a8280af393b626510cf4a5b9\System.Core.ni.dll
LoadedModule[76]=C:\Windows\assembly\NativeImages_v4.0.30319_32\System.Configuration\8b7f1232264c4795152f77a2434c02ab\System.Configuration.ni.dll
LoadedModule[77]=C:\Windows\system32\WindowsCodecs.dll
LoadedModule[78]=C:\Windows\system32\d3d9.dll
LoadedModule[79]=C:\Windows\system32\d3d8thk.dll
LoadedModule[80]=C:\Windows\system32\nvumdshim.dll
LoadedModule[81]=C:\Windows\system32\igdumdim32.dll
LoadedModule[82]=C:\Windows\system32\igdusc32.dll
LoadedModule[83]=C:\Windows\assembly\NativeImages_v4.0.30319_32\Presentatio1c9175f8#\5e3e26e6c81809aab854ea76a884fde2\PresentationFramework.Aero.ni.dll
LoadedModule[84]=C:\Windows\system32\rasapi32.dll
LoadedModule[85]=C:\Windows\system32\rasman.dll
LoadedModule[86]=C:\Windows\syswow64\WS2_32.dll
LoadedModule[87]=C:\Windows\syswow64\NSI.dll
LoadedModule[88]=C:\Windows\system32\rtutils.dll
LoadedModule[89]=C:\Windows\system32\mswsock.dll
LoadedModule[90]=C:\Windows\System32\wshtcpip.dll
LoadedModule[91]=C:\Windows\System32\wship6.dll
LoadedModule[92]=C:\Windows\system32\winhttp.dll
LoadedModule[93]=C:\Windows\system32\webio.dll
LoadedModule[94]=C:\Windows\system32\credssp.dll
LoadedModule[95]=C:\Windows\system32\IPHLPAPI.DLL
LoadedModule[96]=C:\Windows\system32\WINNSI.DLL
LoadedModule[97]=C:\Windows\system32\dhcpcsvc.DLL
LoadedModule[98]=C:\Windows\system32\dhcpcsvc6.DLL
LoadedModule[99]=C:\Windows\system32\Secur32.dll
LoadedModule[100]=C:\Windows\system32\api-ms-win-downlevel-advapi32-l2-1-0.dll
LoadedModule[101]=C:\Windows\system32\api-ms-win-downlevel-shlwapi-l2-1-0.dll
LoadedModule[102]=C:\Windows\system32\DNSAPI.dll
LoadedModule[103]=C:\Windows\syswow64\CLBCatQ.DLL
LoadedModule[104]=C:\Windows\System32\netprofm.dll
LoadedModule[105]=C:\Windows\System32\nlaapi.dll
LoadedModule[106]=C:\Windows\system32\rasadhlp.dll
LoadedModule[107]=C:\Windows\System32\npmproxy.dll
LoadedModule[108]=C:\Windows\system32\PROPSYS.dll
LoadedModule[109]=C:\Windows\WinSxS\x86_microsoft.windows.common-controls_6595b64144ccf1df_6.0.7601.17514_none_41e6975e2bd6f2b2\comctl32.dll
LoadedModule[110]=C:\Windows\system32\ntmarta.dll
LoadedModule[111]=C:\Windows\syswow64\WLDAP32.dll
LoadedModule[112]=C:\Windows\syswow64\WINTRUST.dll
LoadedModule[113]=C:\Windows\syswow64\CRYPT32.dll
LoadedModule[114]=C:\Windows\syswow64\MSASN1.dll
LoadedModule[115]=C:\Windows\system32\hid.dll
LoadedModule[116]=C:\Windows\System32\fwpuclnt.dll
LoadedModule[117]=C:\Windows\Microsoft.NET\Framework\v4.0.30319\diasymreader.dll
State[0].Key=Transport.DoneStage1
State[0].Value=1
State[1].Key=DataRequest
State[1].Value=iData=1/nDumpFile=//Upload//iCab//122-73c7669bf5b945259f0c6224680b1dd8-b951812fd916e8fc9d2e9ab417fbb6d0-5-94662812035-CLR20r3-6-1-7601-2.cab/nDumpServer=watson.microsoft.com/nResponseServer=watson.microsoft.com/nResponseURL=//dw//GenericFour.asp?iBucket=94662812035&szCab=73c7669bf5b945259f0c6224680b1dd8.cab&EventType=CLR20r3&BucketHash=b951812fd916e8fc9d2e9ab417fbb6d0&MID=A2079B3A-0FE0-480D-BEBD-692B0235B1F8/nBucket=173531523/nBucketTable=22/nResponse=1/n
FriendlyEventName=Stopped working
ConsentKey=CLR20r3
AppName=DS4Windows
AppPath=C:\Program Files (x86)\DSDCS\DS4Windows\DS4Windows.exe

I don't have any idea of any of this stuff is useful or if I linked the right information. Thanks for your help.
(01-13-2015, 02:40 PM)Myralogue Wrote: Hello,

This is a post for the conversation we had on the Disqus.com.

I don't have any idea of any of this stuff is useful or if I linked the right information. Thanks for your help.

You are missing or have some corrupt windows libraries, specifically the ones associated with XAML and WPF parsing, I would try uninstalling or rolling back to pre .net and c# runtime libraries, then reinstall both

(01-12-2015, 02:31 PM)iam_plusq Wrote: Thanks for the reply!
I just did that, still the same. Click on the DS4Windows shortcut and a user account control prompt pops up, click it and nothing happens. I can see it running in the task manager though. My PS4 is connected though, in "Devices and Printers" the "Wireless Controller is there. In the "Game controller settings" and Properties the inputs are being registered in the test window, the XYZ Axis and the buttons work.

Edit: XInput Test says it's not connected.

There is another report a couple posts back with similar symptoms, could be related. If so, his case and likely yours look to be an issue with windows libraries and not the program itself as it looks like it is crashing at a very basic low level function of parsing the XAML for rendering. Such a low level error suggests issues inside the windows kernel or .net itself.

(01-12-2015, 08:01 PM)NeroIPV6 Wrote: I have tried both modes.
Not really sure what it is that's causeing the problem.
I've adjusted deadzones, sensitivity, not sure what else to try.
My controller is fine as well, I've used another DS4 tool and it worked fine, I just like your layout more, I even donated ?

Any ideas what I could do next?

Ill look into it

(01-12-2015, 08:21 PM)Nado Wrote: +1

Thanks for the continued support & development!

P.S. The Shell mode looks great! Will we be able to add custom apps or paths to this?

sounds good, will be in next release.

The "Shell Mode", is more of a shell loader, or middle man than an actual shell, so I likely wont be adding abilities for people to add apps to it other than them selecting the shell they want to use be it Windows Explorer, Steam BPM, XBMC, etc. Its hard to justify making a entire shell when there are already some pretty good ones out there.