Kingdom Hearts 1 crashing issue
Thank you, someone decent enough to help me.

Sponsored links

*sigh*
since you are experienced, i wouldnt dare to teach you this...
You obviously already found the answer, great lordo
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go
Just because I am experienced in general IT and Windows support doesn't mean I know everything about PCSX2, hope you understand that.
Alright, I've downgraded gsdx, I'm going to play again and see if it crashes, thanks.
Hello,

Well, I was fighting the demon, using the downgraded gsdx version 5366 and again, it crashed.

Here's the emulog.txt again incase it might be of some help:
.txt   emuLog.txt (Size: 2,84 KB / Downloads: 196)

Btw, should I revert back to the gsdx 5350?

Thank you.
The log doesn't contains anything useful...what are your pcsx2 settings(pcsx2,gsdx and spu2-x)
Well, I am running with 3x scaling, default speed hacks for 1.0, except I enabled mtvu hack.

I'm also running in 16:9. And I am using DX9. Do you need anything else?

Thanks for helping me so far btw.

EDIT: Again, should I revert back to gsdx 5350?
As the description say about MTVU(may case hanging),it is possible the the option is the reason.
Did you tried disabling it(if you can play at 3x scaling then you don't really need that option since this game is not hard to emulate)

And yes,revert to r5350(it's actually r5334...the GSdx rev that comes with pcsx2 1.0.0)
Alright, I've reverted gsdx, and disabled mtvu, I'm going to try again for a crash.
Well, damn. It crashed again fighting the demon. Would you like the emulog?

I don't understand why its crashing though. I've played over 40 hours of this game, and then all of a sudden today it decides to crash, preventing me from beating the game Sad.