Logo Design Winners!
(08-15-2009, 10:48 PM)bmate Wrote: ding dang dong @_@ i just PM this @Tayfun bloke to ask him to let me use that pic lol. so im guessing from the convo that @ongakujunkie doesn't mind if we use his artwork? i'll give him credit offcourse
not 100% about that, but he said he didn't mind the team using it. if you have aim im me your aim and I'll add ya and you can ask him lol

Sponsored links

Changed credits and gave ~ongakujunkie his credits for the design.
[Image: newsig.jpg]
Smile 
man i dont know what Tayfun was thinking when he added the cyan glow onto the controller, but it looks really good

edit: i made icons! since Saiki was kind enough to get me permission from Edwin, its not the one Tayfun made and no bumping, so i hope someone notices this lol

[Image: 15303951256.png]
Hi there~!
Thx to PCSX2 Team for choosing my icon design,
and congrats to all participants for your effort.
I'm really feel like a part of this project now
(at least a little)... Thx again to everyone...
and sorry for my lame english...
(08-05-2009, 06:39 AM)cottonvibes Wrote: The pcsx2 logo design competition ended a while ago, and we had a lot of great submissions (check them out here).

After weeks of voting, we were finally able to narrow down the winners:

New Logo by Nanxo:
[Image: attachment.php?aid=20264]

New About Box Pic submitted by Tayfun and created by ongakujunkie:
[Image: attachment.php?aid=20266]

New Icon by Jeonkz (modded for transparency by Air):
[Image: attachment.php?aid=20265]

New favicon for Portal and Forums by NeoCloudstrife: [Image: attachment.php?aid=18677]

We decided the 2nd place in the icon competition would be used as the small favicon sites have when you bookmark them,on the portal and forums, since we did not have one Smile

So congratulations to Nanxo, Tayfun, Jeonkz and NeoCloudstrife for their awesome designs! And many thanks to all who entered, there were many great designs and it was hard picking the winners!

Look forward to seeing these new designs in our next official release with our new wxWidgets GUI! Smile

hello, I apologize for the delay of this request, but... would it be posible to add the P.S. done by zedr0n here at this thread post? it would be awesome!
http://forums.pcsx2.net/Thread-0-9-6-rel...#pid473643
Thanks! keep up the great work!
btw... I´m back on mac... and I could run test... actually I run 0.9.7 Alpha... why is it so far behind windows version? (I kindda know the answer... but come on...)
Wow you are the necromancer today... Played too much Diablo?
can I be part of the credits?
http://forums.pcsx2.net/Thread-Icon-for-...2#pid27412
please?
We didn't use your icons though?
[Image: ref_sig_anim.gif?ex=65f40671&is=65e19171...551a681a&=]

It seems like he provided the ico to the pcsx2 v.0.9.6 Mac port. A bit unrelated to the topic.
Yeah Mac port is unofficial and we don't directly support it, we just have zedr0n (sorry if I typod that) somewhere to support people for his work.
[Image: ref_sig_anim.gif?ex=65f40671&is=65e19171...551a681a&=]