Native Mac Testing Build
How do I get Turbo Adjust to work?
Nothing happens when I press Tab.

Sponsored links

(05-23-2021, 07:54 AM)stanleydesu Wrote: PS3 controller working successfully, no more keyboard struggles. Although I modified ~/Library/Application Support/PCSX2/inis/PAD.ini instead of ~/Library/Application Support/PCSX2/inis/OnePad2.ini (which wasn't there)

The name changed in the latest update and I forgot to update the instructions.  Should be fixed.
In the next update, I want the old MACBOOK pro Renta to run 3D games at the same speed as PPSSPP.
(06-06-2021, 07:49 AM)keyfan Wrote: In the next update, I want the old MACBOOK pro Renta to run 3D games at the same speed as PPSSPP.

Impossible. forget it
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go
I hope that you continue with the next update. The last update was in March 27 2021. And keep up the good work.
Hello. Is anyone here that the Xbox Series X controller is working? I replaced libSDL2-2. 0. 0. Dylib in PCSX2's Framework directory, and added mapping strings into PAD.ini, but the controller isn't working.
The SDL2 Gamepad Tool detected a controller, and buttons are working. Button icons are grown green, which response to pressing controller buttons. Additionally, the controller is working in PS2 default menu when I select "No Disc" in CDVD menu and click Boot ISO, but the controller doesn't work in any games.
Does anyone have an idea?
(06-14-2021, 02:49 PM)it2key Wrote: Hello. Is anyone here that the Xbox Series X controller is working? I replaced libSDL2-2. 0. 0. Dylib in PCSX2's Framework directory, and added mapping strings into PAD.ini, but the controller isn't working.
The SDL2 Gamepad Tool detected a controller, and buttons are working. Button icons are grown green, which response to pressing controller buttons. Additionally, the controller is working in PS2 default menu when I select "No Disc" in CDVD menu and click Boot ISO, but the controller doesn't work in any games.
Does anyone have an idea?

I didnt replace libSDL2-2. 0. 0. and only added the mapping string and it works fine for me. does it not work without touching libsdl2?
These games
Does it work at the actual speed when using PCSX2 built with MACBOOK PRO equipped with M1 chip? (60FPS)

Kidou Senshi Gundam Seed Destiny: Rengou vs. Z.A.F.T. II

BUSOU RENKIN

Dragon ball Z3

GARO

kamen rider kabuto
I forgot to write it. Does M1 MAC support OpenGL 4.3?
(06-20-2021, 04:17 AM)keyfan Wrote: I forgot to write it. Does M1 MAC support OpenGL 4.3?

No, OpenGL 4.1.