Needing some help, over here
I'm having some doubts, though. I'm not seeing 0.9.9 on PCSX2's website anywhere, so I'm guessing it's an unofficial release or something like that?

Sponsored links

yes, it's SVN. they are built automatically
(04-15-2012, 07:54 PM)Saiki Wrote: yes, it's SVN. they are built automatically

So, I just download the SVN, update PCSX2 with it and I get the 0.9.9 version? Just want to make sure before I do anything stupid.
just place the SVN to, for example C:/PCSX2 (you should create the folder 1st, obviously) and then... launch!
[Image: PCSX2giorgakis132-2.png]

Thanks Silver112 for the sig! ^^

Deviant: http://giorgakis132.deviantart.com/

I love violins Tongue

Well. Downloaded the r5128 SVN; blue lines and choppy framerate were still there, even with your fix. Downloaded r5151 and there was no change, really.

ANYWAY, I have really good news. I finally managed to get to my PS2 games and put Zone of the Enders in my disc drive. It's almost perfect! I assume maybe that demo was glitched precisely because it was a demo. I'm playing ZoE with a steady 40-50fps. I'll later test it with other games and hope there aren't many graphical glitches.

EDIT: Actually, it falls to 30-40 fps in larger areas. Damn Glare even with speedhacks.

EDIT 2: Disregard what I said about the problems maybe being related to the demos. Just tried my full version of Ratchet and Clank 3; it has massive slowdowns right at the start and the same texture problems like in the demo.
someone high up answer this. (bosit, rama, etc) would it be legal to get the DEMO iso from him?

(more info pending on response)
I think it's allowed, since Demo's are mostly not connected to the specific EULA/ToC of a game, if you can catch my drift. Since I had a Free PS2 Demo awhile ago with the magazine that I was subscribed to and it was stated that you could make as much copies of it as you want Smile
that's my logic too, but I don't want to ask for an ISO to get in trouble. I have always though it was legal to share anything FREE (meaning if you got it free legally, you can share it)
(04-16-2012, 11:39 AM)Saiki Wrote: that's my logic too, but I don't want to ask for an ISO to get in trouble. I have always though it was legal to share anything FREE (meaning if you got it free legally, you can share it)

Well, if the higher-ups say it's okay, I have no problem in making an ISO for it. Just bear in mind that it's PAL, since I live in Europe.
Pretty sure there's absolutely no problem, though. You can get demos for games almost anywhere, even in their official websites. Would be damn weird if it wasn't allowed. But, just in case, I'm not moving a finger until anyone confirms it. Better to play it safe.
if theres's an OFFICIAL source to download it (meaning konami themselves for instance) then that link would be fine reguadless.

also:
http://forums.pcsx2.net/Thread-Post-your...#pid218050
(mine's PAL too)

is yours PAL-E? or in portueguese?