Official thank you thread
many thanks for this!

Sponsored links

This emulator is great, I'm able to play my ps2 games for the first time since I got my ps3! Thanks a lot!
pcsx2 rocks
im using pcsx2 since 2010, but i just joined the forum.
anyway, Thank You for making such a great emulator. Smile
It is indeed a nice piece of art ^^ and such dedication still. I'm a user of PCSX2 since around 2009, got to know this software through a very good friend and thought why not try it myself, since I got a couple of games from a friend. If I haven't say thanks yet in the past 4 years hereby thanks alot Devs/Admins/Mods ^^
thanks for making this very useful site, very appreciating.
you know, i tested and older version over a year ago and it was not playable at all (so laggy and slooow), then i saw that pcsx2 is now at 1.0 and i decided to try it out again so i downloaded it, and damn! it is now working at full speed and every game i tested was playable Laugh THANKS! Smile

idk if someone has any use for these but these are the settings i am using on my laptop --->
geforce 8600gs overclocked 50% faster (sse4.1 dx10)
intel core 2 t9300
4gb ram

Nice looking graphics and very stable settings (60fps ps2 bios 60fps game) http://rghost.net/43914538
Very Nice looking graphics and very stable settings (28fps ps2 bios 60fps game) http://rghost.net/43914568
Hi forum, I'd also like to say thankyou to all those that worked (and are still working) on this project. I was blown away when i found it and it actually was the reason i saved up some money to go out and buy the parts to build a better PC.

Thanks guys Smile
Thankyou !!! im a big Grand Theft Auto fan i am able to play vicecity stories and liberty city stories, on my pc, they look and play great.
Once again Thankyou
thanks for this I've really been enjoying it! I bought a ps2 years ago mainly for my kids but dug it out once I found this and have been enjoying the games on my PC. The main reason I never played much on the console was the limited save options-I hate when you need to quit and can't save a game and the jagged unaliased graphics always bothered me. With both of those out of the way I can now enjoy these classic games myself! these games look much better on my tv through your emulator than they ever could on my old ps2!