OpenGL(HW) goes cuckoo on 1.5.0 revisions
(12-11-2016, 05:51 PM)gregory Wrote: I wanted only a dump of the depth issue of shin megami (for AMD issue, you need to wait an AMD driver that is bug free). The dump is independent of the option, so it is useless to generate with various options.

I need to compare the depth data generated, it will take me some time. Actually looking at your option
* openGL
* no custom resolution
* crc to minimum
* accurate date

I guess I always try to give more info then actually needed. So, you're telling me another dump is needed?

OpenGL, well that crashes... So, would #20 be more helpful if he gave you dumps?

IDK what you mean with "accurate date" though.

Sponsored links

No idea if 1.4 has the accurate date option or not int he GSDX settings but 1.5 certainly does.

[Image: Screenshot%202016-12-11%2015.28.24.png?dl=1]
The crash is from the AMD driver, and several projects are affected. You could try to increase the blending accuracy to avoid it. I'm sorry but we've waited a working driver from AMD since last year. I guess they more busy rebranding the mess for marketin reason rather than fixing real issue.

So far I don't need more dump.
(12-12-2016, 12:20 AM)gregory Wrote: The crash is from the AMD driver, and several projects are affected. You could try to increase the blending accuracy to avoid it. I'm sorry but we've waited a working driver from AMD since last year. I guess they more busy rebranding the mess for marketin reason rather than fixing real issue.

So far I don't need more dump.

Or I guess just run Linux, eh? Smile
(12-12-2016, 06:58 PM)SkyStruck Wrote: Or I guess just run Linux, eh? Smile

Nope, run an Nvidia card Tongue
[Image: ref-sig-anim.gif]

(12-12-2016, 06:59 PM)refraction Wrote: Nope, run an Nvidia card Tongue

For 1 game? Hell naw.  XD

All the other games I play work just fine and dandy, save SMT3. What exact "bug" is it, that makes this happen I wonder.

Anyhow, concerning OpenGL - Blending Unit Accuracy higher, seems to work perfectly. And WELL at that.